Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Clear A Clogged Toilet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Clear A Clogged Toilet (1431 Views)

Clear A Piece Land And Get Land As Reward / Starndard 3br Flat @ Alapere Ketu. 3 Toilet/ 3 Bath 500k 1 Yr Rent. / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Clear A Clogged Toilet by thirdeye(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2008
When you have a blocked wc, don’t try to flush it out by thinking more pressure will cause whatever block it to leave, it won’t and you may get more frustrated knowing that you are practically wasting your time.
Solutions
1) You can use a very crude method, at least it worked for me, get a glove that can extend to your elbow because you will need the length under the water, insert your hands into it and remove it.
2) What if you can’t get a glove? Use a cellophane neatly wrap around your arms and insert into the toilet bowl, you can easily remove whatever is inside.
Usually, whatever is blocking the toilet drain is not very far away. If this doesn’t dislodge the clog, you can try to hook the blockage and pull it free. A wire can sometimes do the job. Read more

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2008/09/how-to-clear-clogged-toilet.html#links
Re: How To Clear A Clogged Toilet by MrCrackles(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2008
ok!
Re: How To Clear A Clogged Toilet by ofans(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2008
i have just tried your ideas,guess it worked, i never ever thought of that!!!!!!!!!!!grin grin grin
Re: How To Clear A Clogged Toilet by thirdeye(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2008
It was really a funny one for me, I didn't know the thing was blocked so I went in there did my thing only to flush and phew the more I tried flushing the more people around knew I was battling with the wc bowl, so they've gathered b4 I know it (something that ought to be private/exclusive became free for all), so my friend told one woman around about our difficulties and she sent her boy a 9-10 year old boy to see if something can be done, the boy just came in look for a nylon and dip his hands deep into the thin and remove the thing This was something I have been contemplating doing before he came, but at the end I felt more humiliated, if I had just done that myself alone it would have been better afterall na mi shit am,   grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Clear A Clogged Toilet by abujabooks(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2008
lol
Re: How To Clear A Clogged Toilet by addr1712: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
abujabooks:
lol

Damn, this lol seems like a person drowning in water asking for help!

Anyway, The clogged drain will almost never occur we have better knowledge and care for disposable and non disposable items, even products labeled as disposable are not disposable sometimes.

Get Your Lawns Renovated with Landscape Drainage

(1) (Reply)

14 Acres Of Beautiful Waterfront Land In Langbasa, Ajah Road, Lekki Axis / 30 Plots Of Land Inside Ikota Villa Estate By Ikota First Gate, Lekki For Sale / Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.