Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Want To Place Adverts On Naira Land - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Want To Place Adverts On Naira Land (955 Views)

Free Adverts On Our Site For 1 Week / Free Web Hosting - No Adverts / I Need A Website Like Naira Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Place Adverts On Naira Land by okoegwale: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hello,

I want to place some adverts on the Naira land forum and the wap platform.

I await directives on how to go about it.

Emmanuel
Re: Want To Place Adverts On Naira Land by lagoshost(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2008
Do you want free Adverts or you are talking about a paid one.

Ads on this section is free, so just go ahead and drop yours like others.

Cheers!
Re: Want To Place Adverts On Naira Land by benatry: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Fat burner: [url]healthtipsnaija.com[/url][img][/img]
Have your doctor told you that you need to cut down on weight in order to stay healthy for the rest of your life?
Are you so fat and uncomfortable with your body or Pot Belly Tummy shape?
Are you own clothes no longer fit it into your body or do you no longer love your body shape because you just find out that you are becoming shapeless per day?
Do you wish to live long and enjoy living?
if all are yes! ye! and yes!
Then let me introduce you to a better, perfect, guaranty and lasting ways to burn fat and keep the weight off forever using our Nigeria local food and vegs, affordable by all here ==>www.healthtipsnaija.com
Health is Wealth

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Designer For This Project / Get Any Pemium Wordpress Theme From Themeforest.net For $20 Only / Learn Website Design And Computer Programming With Video Tutorials! Make Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.