Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. (946 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone, Dial *755#! / In A Kenyan University Donwload Speed Up To 40mb/s Aftr Students Leave 4 Holiday / Speed Up Browsing:how To Limit/lower Mozilla Firefox Memory Usage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by talk2castr: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hello every Nigerian using Dial-up!! We have known that the major problems majority of Nigerians have is the problem of slow internet. Only to open a yahoo browser, it will take munites with a dial-up connection. Do you know that you can still browse with your Dial-up internet as if you are using a Broadband connection. I will tell you how and what will make it work. I use a stacomms connection Dial-up. But many people have confirmed my internet faster like Broadband. I have been using it for long now so it is confirmed that my accelarator is working as the company promised. I was among those that complain about stacomms Dial-up to be a failure. But since i got that accelarator my story changed.

I will let your dial-up fast again only if you will contact me for more information via my email: talk2castrolive@ymail.com
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by iceland(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
wetin u dey feel like?Bill gates?
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by columbus71(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2008
how much, Give us in details what it will cost!
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by talk2castr: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2008
@iceland

You need to grow up. This forum is not a place to mess with. People com here to seek information. Do not let your ignorant affect newbies. You received a post, and you read it clearly. Now i am not feeling like anything, only that i have something that i have been using for long that i will let many of us here to have it. It will help speed up your dial-up connection. I am not like those who come here to cheat on people. This is 9ija, so shine your eyes very well.

It is not a do or die affair. Like i said if you want to know. Just email me. talk2castrolive@ymail.com.

Also visit my blog @
www.kev2banintlltd..com

You might change your post on the return. Lets face the fact.

kEEP IT REAL!!!!
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by talk2castr: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2008
@columbus71

Like i said you need to contact me via my email. I will let you know everything. I have a reason for posting this. Its not just about the money. I will let you know when you contact me. Ok.

Play safe.
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by talk2castr: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
What are you waiting for?
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by timbabng(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
. . . .maybe their dial-up never load the email dey wan send because you refused to drop the hint here angry
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by iceland(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2008
timba_bng:

. . . .maybe their dial-up never load the email dey wan send because you refused to drop the hint here angry
I wonder o!I have mailed the guy tire but the guy no respond.The guy na one yeye! guy ABeg!
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by talk2castr: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
@iceland

You said i am one yeye guy ok. why did you say u emailed me at the first place since i am that yeye. Now listen to me brother. When you dont know what to say do not insult people. Whatever you say to people, same way you will receive it. I dont know your email address. May be you are the one asking for broad band accelarator. Anyways if you are the one, i have already sent you a response today. But if you are not, then let me have your email address or you can call me on 08066773805

God bless you.
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by talk2castr: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2008
onyideSeun

Testimony: To all honourable members of the house.

The software Castro is talking about is simply an internet accelerator software. It can only be used to enhanced your internet speed to be 10x faster if you are using a dial up and 5x faster if you are using a broadband network. The software is not in anyway working as a proxy, socks or annonymous browser such as webwarper.net. So let's get the clarity

I have said this before and I will continue saying it, if you haven't gotten the software, then you are missing the beauty of internet speed at a click. E GO BETTER, WE GO BUY JET WHEN WE BECOME $MILLIONAIRES.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 11:26:06 PM by oniyideseun »

to get this forum use this link http://www.pectonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=704.15
Re: Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet. by vaengaiven: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
to increase the internet speed ,But it will not increased the internet speed,So i suggest the manual Tips it increased the Speed,Software not increased the speed,So you can use the Tips below it helps to increase the speed of the internet,

1)Install Latest browser like Chrome,Firefox .
2)use the virus software it helps to prevent the Virus from malware and spyware
3)you can use the torrent to upload and download
4)you can use the firewall to protect the system.You can check the speed at here Scanmyspeed.com
If not speed up means call your ISP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Removing My Journal / Husband's Suspicious Travels To Italy / I Need Your Help In Getting Accommodation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.