Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Chevron Next Generation : Hola! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Next Generation : Hola! (2062 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by sharpsharp: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hi guy's, please use this thread to inform other's about the medical stage for those that passed the COBRA skill test and attended the interview, Hope to see you all soon,
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by omomy: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2008
hi sharpsharp.thankx 4 creating this medium to intimate ourselves.4 now no calling has been made but hopefully from next week, they should start calling 4 medical. Relax God is in charge.
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by danderson(f): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2008
Folks,

If you are optimistic that you will be at Ogere for the Chevron training this 2008, I wish to invite you to holla me @ 2008chevronogeretrainees@yahoogroups.com where we can share vital informations and collectively thrill all expectations cos Together everyone achieves more "TEAM".

Goodluck
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
Nice to hear from you, from my calculations i think it should be 1st week of October. I did my own interview on the 28th of August and was informed that i will be contacted 5weeks from that day. See ya @ Ogere soon.
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by rukkymama(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2008
please when did the form came out?
can we still submitt form?
any answer pls  you can send to my mail cutebusola_05@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by oloksman1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hi people of fortune,
I wish u luck
Please how did you people apply please?
Thanks
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by omomy: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2008
has anyone been called as regard the chevron operator job 4 medical.
Re: Chevron Next Generation : Hola! by sharpsharp: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
winkIf you made it to the training kindly indicate and inform the house when the next batch will be going in. Congratulations to those who have gone in for their training...

(1) (Reply)

* / Dangote Group Recruitment 2012 - Accountants,financial Controllers / Adekunle Ajasin University,akungba-akoko.ondo State Reqruitement Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.