Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,880 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cinema4d Forum - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cinema4d Forum (12398 Views)

Help: I Need A Training On Cinema4d / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, / Iphone 5 Modelling Cinema4d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cinema4d Forum by Viper06: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hello kemji, u seem to b everywhere. Please answer this, can someone who can't draw jaQ use C4D effectively.I mean, is being able to draw some kind of pre requisite to use this lovely software and others like it?
Re: Cinema4d Forum by Kemjisuper(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2009
Viper06:

Hello kemji, u seem to b everywhere. Please answer this, can someone who can't draw jaQ use C4D effectively.I mean, is being able to draw some kind of pre requisite to use this lovely software and others like it?

@Viper06
Lol. Possessing drawing skills is key to using any Graphics suite - it gives you the necessary edge over those who don't. But it also depends on which aspect of graphics you're dealing with. For modeling - yeah, if you can't draw jack, then you'll not progress very well. But for other aspects, let's say Poster designs, all you need is to be creative with the tools and you'll get good results.

Cheers cool
Re: Cinema4d Forum by idygurl(f): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2009
hmm. see kemjisuper doing cinema4d now (whatever that is). You r getting more of a guru.

When will you teach me now? cry LoL
Re: Cinema4d Forum by smartsoft(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
idygurl are you into Design ??
Re: Cinema4d Forum by Kemjisuper(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
idygurl:

hmm. see kemjisuper doing cinema4d now (whatever that is). You r getting more of a guru.

When will you teach me now?  cry LoL

@Idygurl
Trust your man now. I've mentioned I'm gunning to be among the best in the biz - no matter what it takes!  cool

As for carrying you along, yeah sure. Just as soon as there's a chance to. First of all, we aint met in person. But I'd be obliged to rub off the little I've learned to any who's willing. Just keep following stuff on the graphics thread ok?

Cheers  cool

Re: Cinema4d Forum by Kemjisuper(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2009
And better!

Re: Cinema4d Forum by Viper06: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Thanks Kemji.
ur nairaland design's gud,maybe u shud make it white in d middle, just to rep naija, not dat I can tell btw a crayon and a pencil, lol. I suppose u drew dat, scanned it and then put c4d to gud use? Modeling, break dat down a bit for me.I've heard a number of things about it, however ur opinion is highly recommended, thanks.
Re: Cinema4d Forum by krizsbmx: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2009
Hi!
I'm not new to c4d, but i've just started animating things, and i have a question: if i want to move a cube straight, then wait a bit in one place, then move again, i doesn't manage, to do it. I made from 0 to 30 picture to move, then 30 to 60 wait in one place, then 60 to 90 move again, and despite this the cube makes crazy moves between 30 and 60. This can be a bit confusing, so here is a link, where this stuff can be found: www.krizsbmx.atw.hu
The file: Cube straight
Somebody help please ! Thanks
Re: Cinema4d Forum by Kemjisuper(m): 12:52am On Jul 13, 2009
Here's a lil something I've been working o lately!

Strictly Cinema4D

Re: Cinema4d Forum by topup: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
I'm so impressed, I don't use Cinema4D but I would love to learn how to use it for both rendering and meshing/modelling.

I currently use SketchUp to model and I render everything in Indigo - if anyone's heard of it.
Re: Cinema4d Forum by mfy: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
grin
i've been out for a while, no thanks to programming, hope i was missed

Re: Cinema4d Forum by mfy: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
my little office,
image made for a package cover,
Re: Cinema4d Forum by bilie: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
my oga lets see if am ahead

Re: Cinema4d Forum by bilie: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
mfy
nice model guess dat was a rush one.
i like d lighting,and the books are too realistic
nice wk
Re: Cinema4d Forum by Kemjisuper(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2009
mfy:

my little office,
image made for a package cover,

@mfy
Wow! That office design's off tha hook! Cinema4D at its best, I want to be like you when I grow up! grin

@bilie
Nice one too, though your oga mfy is still far away! You can get to this point with perseverance though!

@Kemjisuper
You have a lot of catching up to do! angry
Re: Cinema4d Forum by Kemjisuper(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Topic
Gotta submit something, don't I? undecided

Re: Cinema4d Forum by bilie: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2009
@kemjisuper
d work is not complete yet
cant wait for d final out put.
u are almost there.
Re: Cinema4d Forum by fibrenode: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2009
Well i've been using cinema 4d for over a year now and the only thing that still worries me is the low level of acceptance. By the way, does anyone hv cinema 4d tutorials, particularly on mograph or bodypaint 3d? i;m ready to pay. If u hv one for sale, send me an sms on 08032148444, and i'll call u
Re: Cinema4d Forum by c3dube(m): 1:12am On Sep 06, 2009
IT HAS REALLY BEEN LONG SINCE I LAST VISITED NAIRALAND.
THIS HAS BEEN DUE TO THE ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO IVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR OVER 4MONTHS NOW.
HERE IS A FRAME OF THE MOVIE IN PROGRESS

NOTE- all this video was done in C4d by me.

AND THE YOUTUBE LINK 2 THE PREVIEW.-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWYkT7Fbabo

THE VIDEO IS COOMING SOON,

contact- 07038842524

Re: Cinema4d Forum by c3dube(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2009
@bille
thanks 4 waking up the forum.
@mfy
oga long time sir ur boy is loyal.

@kemji
mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Re: Cinema4d Forum by nwoburuoke: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2009
Hello pls i need help from you i will pay u if you render me this help i nee materials on cinemad4d r10 my email is nwoburuokeamadi@yahoo.com

i look forward inhearing from you
Re: Cinema4d Forum by emmakc(m): 4:59am On Oct 09, 2009
C4d rocks, guys keep it up

Re: Cinema4d Forum by emmakc(m): 5:01am On Oct 09, 2009
C4d rocks, guys keep it up

Re: Cinema4d Forum by c3dube(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2009
I'm thinking of how to blend 3d-animation and live shots.
while at the same time balancing and improving my animation skill.
here is a shot of an animated film series i have plans of developing
done in C4D

Re: Cinema4d Forum by bilie: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
nice one
wuld like 2 see d prev of d ani. wen u are done.
Re: Cinema4d Forum by emmakc(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
This is my c4d work, still in progress.

Re: Cinema4d Forum by emmakc(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
This is my c4d work, still in progress.

Re: Cinema4d Forum by gdi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
anyone tried combining C4d with AE, really thats when your work comes alive, you should look in that direction - movie or promo sequencing
Re: Cinema4d Forum by ncpat(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2009
i think i like this forum and will be posting my work from time to time

Re: Cinema4d Forum by c3dube(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
Am looking 4 newbies in 3d animation that would b interested in a step by step cinema4d workshop tutorial e-book, that covers every thing 4rm modelling to animation and advanced render.
At a give away price of N500.
For enquries, Text/ call- 07038842524.
Re: Cinema4d Forum by deb(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
I just got myself a VTC on Cinema 4D yesterday. I really feel encouraged to learn with the works have seen here.
My reason for wanting to learn 4D is to be able to created some great background for Music Video of which I could use when shooting a green screen video.

I know that learning 4D could take some months but i wouldn't mind to work with some of you established cinema 4d pros here.
email: naijasensation@yahoo.com
Re: Cinema4d Forum by ncpat(m): 4:47am On Aug 25, 2010
here is my first cinema 4d work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / We design website/blogs - Any website/blog / 15 Phrases Graphic Designers Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.