Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Future Of Information Technology Career Vs Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Future Of Information Technology Career Vs Engineering (2588 Views)

Life Dilemma. Career Vs Friendship. ADVICE NEEDED / Career Vs. Current Earning & Ndic Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Information Technology Career Vs Engineering by biggpin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2006
Hello all.

I am currently a freshman in Engineering, but i want to change to IT, because I've always loved it and the world is turning into something else since we are in the information age. I need advice before I make my decision.

What's the future of IT? IT and Engineering, which is more paying?

Thanks.
Re: The Future Of Information Technology Career Vs Engineering by shitte: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2006
you can be an engineer and as well be an i.t guru both are interrelated,it will even broading your engineering knowledge because most engineering equipments are now driven by software written by programmers.

I will advise you to stay put to your engineering programme since their is know professionalism in i.t. I mean anybody can dabble into it and be succesful.
Re: The Future Of Information Technology Career Vs Engineering by seunjoko: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2006
Hi there,

Has anybody done interview with IRis consult b/4?
What do i prepare for as i am invited for am interview there as a IT system/Eng
Re: The Future Of Information Technology Career Vs Engineering by eneekaycee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hey, you didnt specify whatfield of engineering you are in. But one thing is sure, the future of the world is in IT period. What to do?If you are into electrical engineering,continue as it will make your IT career even easier but if not,I advice go straight to IT.

(1) (Reply)

Any1 Knows About Investment Management Certificate. / Pls How Much Is Police ASP (2 Stars) Gratuity?? / My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.