Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall (1303 Views)

Free Avast Internet Security Activation Code / How Do I Uninstall Avast Antivirus? Its Proving Difficult. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall by akinlade11: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2008
good day to d ouse,pls can som1 tell me aw to uninstall avast antivirus which i install and refuse to uninstall.i hate d software.
Re: Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall by uspry1(f): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2008
use google.com to type up "how to uninstall avant anti-virus", there are many search results to help you step by step tutorial.

Usually you have to go SAFE MODE to uninstall avant anti-virus using Add/Remove Applications. Varied to different anti-virus software's instruction how to uninstall either NORMAL MODE or SAFE MODE. Please refer to your anti-virus software manual book or anti-virus site where you originally download in the first place or google.com.
Re: Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall by timbabng(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
you should be able to uninstall normally unless some files necessary for the uninstall process have somehow been deleted
Re: Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall by flyuche(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
go to avast website, download the uninstal utility(software), save to your desktop, start your pc in safe mode and run the utility. It should wipe your systen clean of all traces of the program.
Re: Aw To Uninstall Avast Wish Will Not Uninstall by angelicjoe: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
akinlade11:
good day to d ouse,pls can som1 tell me aw to uninstall avast antivirus which i install and refuse to uninstall.i hate d software.

How to uninstall Avast is very easy. I ran into similar problem and this post made it very easy to uninstall Avast within 5 mins and removing all it's files.

Check it out here. https://angelicinfo.com/uninstall-avast-antivirus-computer/

Just two simple steps

(1) (Reply)

Which Broadband Router Has Clients Bandwidth Management Facility? / How To Use Whatsapp Without Mobile Number / Install Firefox Without Any Browser Using FTP Command In Terminal On A Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.