Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Loan Offer--apply Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loan Offer--apply Now (509 Views)

Secured Best Reliable Guarantee Loan Offer Apply Now Urgently / We Are Given Out Recharge Card Printing Machine, Find Out And Apply Now / Quick Loan Offer In Less Than 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Offer--apply Now by iribskola: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2008
I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans with Low interest rate and with in the amount of $5,000 to $80,000,000 as the loan offer,I offer loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors, I give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified, registered and legit lender. You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested. I will need you to state the amount you are seeking so that i can prepare my terms for the loan.It should be stated in USD and the duration should also be stated. I need your urgent response if you are interested. You are to contact us with this e-mail iribskola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Solar Enegy: Made Easy / Cost Effective Business Plan / Introducing Wireless Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.