Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Starting An Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Online Business (3000 Views)

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / Starting An Electronic Payments Company / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Online Business by 9janinja(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2008
good day to you all am here for business and also hoping to start a career on net any one with  useful informations should pls help me out thanks
Re: Starting An Online Business by poske(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
Why dont you try opening your own u.k online shop for free, and then marketing it into the market by selling the discount products to the online u.k market

Also you can get other people open sub shops under you ,

Try http://www.ei42.com/affia/

Register at the top right corner for your owmn, Remember you need me as much as i need you,
Re: Starting An Online Business by ebizsols(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
making money online is quite interesting, but the problem is that every body wants to make it quick, and there is no magic formula to making it fast online, all that is needed is time, money patience and being consistent.
From what you said, you are an aspiring netpreneur and for you benefit and for others who are in the same situation as you are I'll suggest the following online biz
blogging: this seems to be the latest trend online and a lot of people have jumped to it without adequate info on how to blog for cash, some who don't know any thing about making money online start blogging on "HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE" niche, these people don't even know anything about making money online, no experience, no testimony of their success and yet they tell you what they don't even know how it works. You see you can blog on what I call all time problems, problems that have been in existence since the creation of man eg health and fitness issues, diseases, relationships, marriage and divorce, unemployment etc. You monetize your blog with ad sense, yahoo ads, and other contextual ad programs, you can also add affiliate earnings too
article marketing: many people are still not aware of these, those that know, most of them don't know how it works, but it sure works.
because of time I cant list others but a few others are ezine marketing, domaining, CPA advertising, selling e books, etc
chinemeremz@yahoo.com
Re: Starting An Online Business by bolaoni(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
nice one ebizsols.

The desire to make it BIG sharp sharp has been the bane of a lot of people and that explains why they
fall into the hands of swindlers. No one wants to work hard, it is either they make it quick or they burst it.

9janinja, all you have to do is LEARN how to do it. I have seen someone say online biz is shyte here but
I bet he is one of those unwilling to put in the necessary requirements for one to succeed. I speak at
E business seminars and I am sure it is possible to run a successful Ebusiness from the comfort of your home.

In the nearest future, time permiting, I may start a thread on how to start and run a successful online business
from scratch and if you need further help, just use the contact form at www.naijamotivation.com/contact.htm
to drop me a message and I will look at how I can help out.

All the best in your endeavours
Re: Starting An Online Business by poske(m): 1:25am On Sep 10, 2008
ASk yourself why was the internet created, what problems has it solved and where is it going then you will be on track to know how to make money on the net.

Here is my own suggestion (Mainly targeting the UK market but u can be any where to make the bucks)

Help people in the UK, Africa to get cheper products by setting up your own shop, it is free and only take a few minutes with this link . Then try to get traffic through it by marketing it directly to the people who need it. e.g pasting competitive deals (your url links) from your shop to free boards such as www.gumtree.com (target customers) u can find more customers(do your research) when they buy from your shop link or friends shop link-you make a commission.

Just imagine you do this every day and your friends does this every day before you know it your making some dangerous money. From just a little sweat.

Get your friends to open their shop under you and let them do the same. If you work hard and use your common sense you will be able to make some real box from commisions and referrals AS YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.
But by carefully project managing it, you will be having the last laugh.

GO TO
http://www.ei42.com/affia/

And then create your own by clicking the top right. You will need the link again to complete the registration so don't forget where you got it from. Remember I need you as much as you need me.

Any questions do not hesitate to ask me, remeber its all free
Re: Starting An Online Business by Athrunsea(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2008
Hi,9janinja

You could start an online business, but you could not make quick money by your online business, as ebizsols said, all that is needed is time, money patience and being consistent. wish you good luck
Re: Starting An Online Business by jummes: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2008
online business is very simple to start and very profitable business, u can start with little AMOUNT AND RAKE in thousand of dollars from it. if u are interested in making money online i will recommend 100 website that u can make money from it, just call or txt me on 08032146604
Re: Starting An Online Business by naijacutee(f): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2008
@ OP. You will only be wasting your time if you believe that there is one "business" that you can do online without any skills or creativity. People make mobey on the internet through selling physical things (e.g online shops), services (e.g creating websites, match making, networking), or selling their skills (e.g design skills, proofreading skills, language skills). You can sell your skills as a freelancer through freelance website such as Guru.com, Elance.com etc.
Re: Starting An Online Business by sonety2k(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2008
Re: Starting An Online Business by 9janinja(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2008
thank you all for all your ideas and sugestions i'll take all your ideas one after the other
Re: Starting An Online Business by lagosbloga: 1:12am On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Starting An Online Business by samsubo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Starting an online business can be easy if you know how to go about it. Join the millionaire challenge club to be part of a one year mentorship programme where you develop the unique ability of being able to build an internet business of your own and earn good monthly income.

The wonderful thing about this programme is that you do not even need to pay an upfront fee for you to test run it and be certain it can deliver on its promise,
Infact, the operators of this programme are so SURE of what they have to offer that they are willing to give over N75,000 worth of training materials to you once you register.

Visit the site at http://unlimitedcash.org to download N75,000.00 worth of top quality training materials (No payment required).
Re: Starting An Online Business by hedgesfun(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders,

I am really happy to be here again to offer my little contribution to the success of my fellow Nigerians as I usually do anytime I have time for it.
To those that knows me I had been here for long though not too regular cos of my very busy schedule you know I have to make my own money too but sincerely it saddens my heart each time I see that there are lots of Nigerians out there that are still lacking Ideas about Internet business and when I see that many still do not believe they can make a fortune doing legitimate work on the internet. I am hereby here again today to offer to you a very well compiled e-book that will teach you from the basics all about Internet marketing and the happy thing is it goes for free so please download it here as it is attached to this thread and I hope you find it very useful but I will be so glad if this thread is kept alive and I get people that testify to how this helps them.
God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Starting An Online Business by smartmoney(m): 3:49am On Nov 06, 2009
Moved
Re: Starting An Online Business by Yoighaman(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2009
@hedgesfun

I have not read the doc but thanks a bunch; we all appreciate free-spirited Naijirians like u.

God bless u.
Re: Starting An Online Business by exotica(m): 3:17am On Nov 07, 2009
I must say I find this tread very useful and filled with instructions. I just want to add that there is a particular book I found very useful @
http://www.globalcashconcepts.com/InternetDollars.htm. It's very much insightful as all the challenges you can imagine you will face has been well treated and the genuine escape route are so sure that even my daft 12 years old niece can implement.
From the book, you will learn how to open and verify your paypal account, you will learn how to design websites, you will also be given the secret of how to get an American MasterCard you can use for your online transactions.
You will be showed how to open a click bank account. Everything about this book "INTERNET DOLLARS" thrills me.
You can check it out yourself @ www.globalcashconcepts.com/InternetDollars before it is pulled out.
Re: Starting An Online Business by hedgesfun(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2009
@Yoighaman

Hi you are welcome I am always happy to offer my own little assistance to my fellow countrymen I have people i do mentor and am always glad to help them

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Starting An Online Business by suxes2005(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ hedgesfun I think ur e-book is very much informative and i love it. When i get back to the office i`ll read it.

SHALOM
Re: Starting An Online Business by itefuemartins: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
Online biz 4 9ja ppl is really difficult.google adsense/affiliate marketin are one of the easiest ways 4 us 2 make it online.all u need 4 google ad biz are a blog/website and an idea 2 get started,then u register wit google,google then sends u ad's 2 place on ur blog/website,then google sends u check which is very easy 2 cash in 9ja.wat u need is a blog/website,content and traffic.2 get books on google adsense/affiliate marketin send a mail 2 itefuemartins@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Starting An Online Business by callux: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Making money online is simple and easy to setup. All you have to do is define what you want and go out for it. To learn more about how you can make money online, Please visit my blog http:\\coolwebcash..com
Re: Starting An Online Business by GoodVision: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
If you want to build a website that attract free targeted traffic for your online business, just give me a call or send me an email. I have the one-stop solution for you. Seun 07030101013, goldencg62@gmail.com
Re: Starting An Online Business by infogenius(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
9janinja:

thank you all for all your ideas and sugestions i'll take all your ideas one after the other

My friend just choose a model and stick with.There are so many distractions on the
internet today coupled with information overload.
Get down and focus one only for now.
Cheers.
Re: Starting An Online Business by chatwitken: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
The world is now turning into an age of internet and computers. You can start your own exportation business by searching for potential buyers. But for a start you can start with the exportation of cow gallstone. I got this site, you can visit and read more about how to start and go about it.

http://kenomie..com/
Re: Starting An Online Business by Echtim(m): 3:58am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Comany Selling Used Printing Equipment In Nigeria / Awesome Photographs That Would Make You Speechless / The Owner Of Shoprite Nigeria Supermarket Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.