Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dbanj's Love Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj's Love Life (15282 Views)

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj's Love Life by misshot: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2008
HE IS ONE OF THE MOST CELEBRATED POP STAR IN NIGERIA.SOURCES SAY HE IS THE SECOND RICHEST HIPHOP CASH KING IN NIGERIA,HE BOASTS OF HIS SEX APPEAL,AND HE IS DEFINITELY A BONAFIDE LADIES MAN,HERE ARE A LIST OF THE LADIES RUMOURED THAT HE HAS DATED
1 INI EDO a nigerian sexy actress whom we heard toasted dbanj at the nollywood nite 2007 at the nigerian coliseum
2 RUKY SANDA another sexy actress whom they say is crazy over dbanj
3 MERCY JOHNSON she is loved for her expertise in sexual scenes in movies.a close friend to ruky sanda,some say she snatched dbanj from ruky and dat they once fought over him in a nite club on the island
4 EMPRESS NJAMAH great actress with a good backside,rumours had it that both dbanj and don jazzy had a fair share otf her
5 ABIOLA BASHORUN rumours had it dat she had a little fling with he kokomaster,she was the most beautiful girl in nigeria 2006
6 YEANCAH OF SOUNDCITY we all know she is a vj at soundcity
7 AMINA ABUBAKAR daughter to former vice president of nigeria alhaji atiku abubakar.some say she was close to geeting dbanj married to her
8 NONHLE THEMA OF CHANNEL O its believed dat dbanj is really in love with the gal,having spent 2wks with her in southafrica afta the channel o awards and secret meetings in los angeles,we shouldnt be suprised if dbanj wedding venue will be in johannusberg,and could she be he reason behind the song FALL IN LOVE

Re: Dbanj's Love Life by pureminded: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
Omo my guy don try ooo, Bleep anything fuckable, chaiii
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Raymond88(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
pureminded:

Omo my guy don try ooo, mess anything fuckable, chaiii

Lol!! grin
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by raymonDii(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
d'banj alwaz kazyyyyyyy, i xpect dat from him.
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by tmoney11(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
The babe fine oooo
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by pureminded: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2008
tmoney11:

The babe fine oooo
No be say the babe ,na all the babe fine , Oloun star good ooo
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by bydot1(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2008
Pray make ur own creator no slip
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by pureminded: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
by.dot:

Pray make ur own creator no slip
@ All Nairalanders

Una Hear That ??
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by walttt(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2008
we all know dbanj is a playa, as for he n Nonhle, i think they r quite a match, dem no fit marry, dey r just 2geda 4 d koko!
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by eccentric(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
I hear Dbanj is gay.
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by eccentric(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
kokolets beware. grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by misshot: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2008
tmoney11:

The babe fine oooo
wetin u expect,dbanj is sure to rock her,rememba channel o awards is dis week,dbanj and girls,only God can come in between d two parties
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by origina9ja(f): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2008
haha da guy don make amm cheesy
see babe any how any time
anways @eccentric where u here da info
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2008
dbanj and nonhle. . . . cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Hardar4lag(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
Omo na him tyme but sha na turn by turn my own turn self go soon reach ooo.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Love Life by sima(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2008
undecided :p
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by coolboyapg: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2008
dbanj has finally fallen in love,nothing bad sha.i think it will b kool to see him get married and start a family,so dat he can start breeding dbanj jnr. and kokolet jnr. because that dude sure has many kokolets and am sure it wud b diificult to av chosen one but make we no surprise if he no marry nonhle o,its not yet confirmed but i hear NADIA BUHARI is having a little fling with him
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Hardar4lag(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2008
Is good sha but make una help me get one oo
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by UNLEASHED(m): 5:17am On Oct 12, 2008
@Hardar4lag
Don't worry the lord is your sheperd, you shall not lack they will soon help you get one. I think that's Psalm 23 and half or so undecided
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Hardar4lag(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2008
Yes ooo my brother
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by losjepush: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2008
MAKE YOU DEY CARRY DEY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAREEEE. No be small thing make man fine and get fame nowwwwwwwwwww
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by paddylo1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
omo who be that first babe, that babe fine oh, anyway dbanj carry go, na so
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
the girl is fine oooooo.
she is really pretty.
but what was the point of showing the last pic? lol
the ini edo as well as the mercy johnsona and rukky sanda rumor was true.
they both were denying it and their stories contriadicted each other's lol.
well this topic is very old, so i dont think they are still together.
most likely we would have heard about it by now.
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by muffins(f): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
Why does the lady in the pink look like a retard? undecided
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2009
muffins:

Why does the lady in the pink look like a retard? undecided
that lady in the pink is Rukky Sanda oooo.
i guess she looks like a retard. lol
but that last pic is kinda like "wtf" no better ones? lol
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by whitesturd(f): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
wetin concern me concern D banj love life.I dont give 2 fcks about him or his love life.the guy is a randy fellow.always goin after girls,he shd not go and settle down.let him be enjoyin his kokolets.
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
whitesturd:

wetin concern me concern D banj love life.I dont give 2 fcks about him or his love life.the guy is a randy fellow.always goin after girls,he shd not go and settle down.let him be enjoyin his kokolets.
lol
the topic is old anyway.
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by whitesturd(f): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
the topic is old anyway.

The topic is old yeah.but D banj wud still continue to be a randy fellow.The koko master himself.
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2009
aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skibanj na ReaL KokoMaLata

Him don Lamba fine fine kokolets wella grin grin

GBOSA!!!
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Candibarr: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2010
Lol! I'm sure even a retard would see that in that last picture Rukky Sanda is in, both Uche jombo and the other lady in the pic, (don't know her name) they were obviously laughing about something. Duh a picture tells a thousand words but i guess there's too much hate in ur bad blood to see that. Lwkmdo I think Dbanj rocks n all the ladies are FAB, Bleep***
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by Wrex(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2010
Clearly,this D'Banj is a dog.God help him before he meets his waterloo
Re: Dbanj's Love Life by treylaw: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
Dbanj once dated Atiku's daughter.
And Genny once 'dated' Atiku. So both Genny and D'banj once 'dated' father and daughter, respectively?

Na wa o!

miss hot:

HE IS ONE OF THE MOST CELEBRATED POP STAR IN NIGERIA.SOURCES SAY HE IS THE SECOND RICHEST HIPHOP CASH KING IN NIGERIA,HE BOASTS OF HIS SEX APPEAL,AND HE IS DEFINITELY A BONAFIDE LADIES MAN,HERE ARE A LIST OF THE LADIES RUMOURED THAT HE HAS DATED
  1 INI EDO a nigerian sexy actress whom we heard toasted dbanj at the nollywood nite 2007 at the nigerian coliseum
  2 RUKY SANDA another sexy actress whom they say is crazy over dbanj
  3 MERCY JOHNSON she is loved for her expertise in sexual scenes in movies.a close friend to ruky sanda,some say she snatched dbanj from ruky and dat they once fought over him in a nite club on the island
  4 EMPRESS NJAMAH great actress with a good backside,rumours had it that both dbanj and don jazzy had a fair share otf her
  5 ABIOLA BASHORUN rumours had it dat she had a little fling with he kokomaster,she was the most beautiful girl in nigeria 2006
  6 YEANCAH OF SOUNDCITY we all know she is a vj at soundcity
  7 [size=16pt]AMINA ABUBAKAR daughter to former vice president of nigeria alhaji atiku abubakar.some say she was close to geeting dbanj married to her[/size]
  8 NONHLE THEMA OF CHANNEL O its believed dat dbanj is really in love with the gal,having spent 2wks with her in southafrica afta the channel o awards and secret meetings in los angeles,we shouldnt be suprised if dbanj wedding venue will be in johannusberg,and could she be he reason behind the song FALL IN LOVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin / Actors Who Had Real Sex On Set And Those Rumored To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.