Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Start Ur Online Shop And Earn: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Ur Online Shop And Earn: (706 Views)

Do You Have A Shop And Want To Share? / Kick-start Ur Career! Urgent- Marketers For Ict Services. / Kick-start Ur Career! Urgent- Marketers For Ict Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Online Shop And Earn: by poske(m): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2008
ASk yourself why was the internet created, what problems has it solved and where is it going then you will be on track to know how to make money on the net.

Here is my own suggestion (Mainly targeting the UK market but u can be any where to make the bucks)

Help people in the UK, Africa to get cheper products by setting up your own shop, it is free and only take a few minutes with this link . Then try to get traffic through it by marketing it directly to the people who need it. e.g pasting competitive deals (ur url links) from your shop to free boards such as www.gumtree.com (target customers) u can find more customers(do your research) when they buy from your shop link or friends shop link-you make a commission.

Just imagine you do this every day and your friends does this every day before you know it your making some dangerous money. From just a little sweat.

Get your friends to open their shop under you and let them do the same. If you work hard and use your common sense you will be able to make some real box from commisions and referrals AS YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.
But by carefully project managing it, you will be having the last laugh.

GO TO
http://www.ei42.com/affia/

And then create your own by clicking the top right. You will need the link again to complete the registration so don't forget where you got it from. Remember I need you as much as you need me.

Any questions do not hesitate to ask me, remeber its all free

(1) (Reply)

Need A Model;contact Me / Zenith Is Calling After The Test / Talented Video Producer Writer Editor Needed Immediately:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.