Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? (3472 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Tonto Dike: I Can Never Date Dbanj Or Even Think About It / Photos: Who Looked Dapper At The Johnny Walker Event - Uti Nwachukwu, Dbanj, Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by burla: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
I got into a serious arguement with my frens recently and i think he must be really crazy 2 think Dbanj can stand Tuface even with the tons of cash poured on him by Glo, What do you think guys?
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MrCrackles(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
burla++:

I got into a serious arguement with my frens recently and i think he must be really crazy 2 think Dbanj can stand Tuface even with the tons of cash poured on him by Glo, What do you think guys?

you are a big un-classifiable idiot for getting into arguements about who is rich or not!

work hard and amass your own riches, not spend your time bickering over other people's riches!
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
oh gawddd brash u is a case grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by kemisuga(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
brash big mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MrCrackles(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
kemisuga:

brash big mouth. grin grin grin

Kemi-suga, mind ya'self oo!! grin cheesy

how naw?
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MissyB1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash was that called for?

I think Tuface is richer tho.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MrCrackles(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

Brash was that called for?

I think Tuface is richer tho.

wat u on about?! cheesy
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MissyB1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
This

Brash!:

you are a big un-classifiable idiot
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by burla: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash I think you're the BIG UNCLASSIFIABLE IDIOT , See the mess you've made out of yourself , I think people like you shouldn't be on this forum, Do you really understand what the word "forum" means , I guess not , i can imagine the kind of schools you went through , you no element of manner in you.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MissyB1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Easy pple.Easy.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MrCrackles(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
burla++:

Brash I think you're the BIG UNCLASSIFIABLE IDIOT , See the mess you've made out of yourself , I think people like you shouldn't be on this forum, Do you really understand what the word "forum" means , I guess not , i can imagine the kind of schools you went through , you no element of manner in you.

if u imagine the kind of schools i went to, then it would be something u have been dreaming about but havnt had the opportunity and never would!

guess what? i know what a forum means, u dumbo!

don't use my words, get my name out of your mouth, quit argueing over people's riches and get a life, make money for yourself or get lost in hell!

as old as you are, u no get shame? who rich pass, tuface or dbanj?!

what a fool!! grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by damola1: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
Na mi rich pass tuphace + Dbang put together.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MrCrackles(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2008
damola1:

Na mi rich pass tuphace + Dbang put together.

heard you dude! grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by xcubed(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2008
Brash or wateva ur name is, well if ony you were sensible enuf to think, you wld av started making ur own money by now, you have the highest number of post in this thread higher than the poster so WHO THE Bleep IS JOBLESS at the moment?!
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by Mimz(f): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2008
[i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by Mimz(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2008
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2008
xcubed:

Brash or whatever your name is, well if ony you were sensible enough to think, you would av started making your own money by now, you have the highest number of post in this thread higher than the poster so WHO THE Bleep IS JOBLESS at the moment?!
Brash,this guy don finish you, Haba!if i were you i wont post here again. cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by MrCrackles(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2008
xcubed:

Brash or whatever your name is, well if ony you were sensible enough to think, you would av started making your own money by now, you have the highest number of post in this thread higher than the poster so WHO THE Bleep IS JOBLESS at the moment?!

ranting moronic human being

think about it yourself, coming here and asking such a lame question

you stupid piece of jobless and useless human waste

i have the highest number of post here because i have been registered on nairaland for a longtime

i aint jobless and i think before i post

YOU DONT COME HERE AND POST FOR THE FUN OF IT NEXT TIME MAKE YOUR THREADS SENSIBLE NOT ASKING STUPID AND DUMB QUESTION

oponu radarada diss me one more time and i wld fuc.king burn ur gasket!! grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by Shaz(f): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2008
Who cares?
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by xcubed(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2008
Brash!:

ranting moronic human being

think about it yourself, coming here and asking such a lame question

you stupid piece of jobless and useless human waste

i have the highest number of post here because i have been registered on nairaland for a longtime

i aint jobless and i think before i post

YOU DONT COME HERE AND POST FOR THE FUN OF IT NEXT TIME MAKE YOUR THREADS SENSIBLE NOT ASKING STUPID AND DUMB QUESTION

oponu radarada diss me one more time and i would fuc.king burn your gasket!! grin

Sorry i dint get that "WHAT DO YOU DO" (a producer?)again? Ok so u do think before you post abi, am really sorry to disappoint you here cuz u dint think befoe you posted what i quoted and again why are u replying a LAME question, i don't think the question is lame i think you are just scared that it's the truth, Who hasn't been long on Nairaland abi na every post dey make sense, i can bet that of all your over 1000+ post more than half doesn't make sense! Prove me wrong
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by nana(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2008
Doh! Who cares? Go and make ur doe and stop trying to know who is richer among the two mentioned people. I tire for all these kain questions sef.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by geolabious(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2008
Wat a surprise
We all are here making unnecessary noise
The two singers dont even know if u exist
@poster is think we all a richer than them
In as much u dont beg b4 eating ur daily food
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by geolabious(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2008
nana:

Doh! Who cares? Go and make your doe and stop trying to know who is richer among the two mentioned people. I tire for all these kain questions sef.
Abi ooooooooooo
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by Rams(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2008
Why do people care about such things?
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by eleshin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
if you dont care why posting?,i dont understand why pple dont act maturely,this is a public forum where you post what you think is worth discussing,it happens everyday that pple realy wants to know who is richer,if you dont have answer to the topic then excuse the thread for those that have what it takes to contribute.if we are to screen topics base on some screenable criteria,i'm sure this forum wont be as interesting as it is right now.
back to the topic,i think 2face is richer than d'banj goin by the assets they possess,though i know little about d'banj but i'm sure he is a public figure that cannot acquire any property in secret without the knowledge of the press.2face has some properties that makes him stand out of the lot(his peers)in the industry.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by sima(f): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
who cares who is richer . . grin
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by steve49ja(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
Dbanj is rich,very rich i guess but our silent money boy IDIBIA pass am.

undecided the poster didnt force you to post if it doesnt make sense to you why not ignore undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by clemcykul(f): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
@topic
me of course!
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by nystrom(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
"TU FACE"
2FACE IS RICHER THOUGH NONE OF US KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT BUT WITH THE ACCESS TUFACE HAS ACCUMULATED FROM HIS MUSIC CAREER,I BELIEVE HE IS THE BEST.COME TO THINK OF IT,HE JUST BOUGHT A NEW ESCALATE JEEP AFTER HIS FORMER ONE GOT MISSING.
PLEASE,SEEING IS BELIEVING.
TUFACE HAS MONEY.
HE IS ALONE.
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by xcubed(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2008
do u mean to say ESCALADE JEEP?
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by thando(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2008
p square ruuuules!!!
Re: Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? by thando(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2008
p square ruuuuules !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gidimp3.com Search Any Nigerian Music And Download To Your Devices / Mug Shots Of Jim Iyke Arrested For Fraud.(pic) / See Olamide Throwback Photo Before He Became A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.