Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hottest Product Yet. D_skin - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hottest Product Yet. D_skin (562 Views)

Nigerian Hottest Dating Site / Hottest Hangout Spot In Ph!! Elleanora's King (resturant/ Bar / Lounge) / 15 Hottest Internet Business You Can Operate From Nigeria: Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest Product Yet. D_skin by sheface: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
I'm so elated by this. Before i go on let me ask you this! What would you do if you had a simple product that can solve a major problem afflicting almost every Nigerian today, this moment. Ok better put! What would you do if you were able to protect your favourite cd,vcd,dvd,sdvd,cdRom, infact anything cd atall ,from that maniac called cracking, or skipping. Im so passionate about this and could'nt wait to snap it on my cds. this plastic like produt once snaped on protects your cds from cracking even whilst playing. You dont have to take it off, just slot it in your machine or drive and your system will even have fun reading and playin it. Yet it is also reuseable. I've also considered the business aspect of this and what i discovered was enormous. Already 28million units have been sold in the US and more in other countries. It has just been introduced to nigeria,so what do you think will happen? My first consignment ran out in less than 3days and i'm caught pants down by demand. Please come on board there is enough room for everybody. If you are interested in owning some, retailing or distributing in any region of the country, Please send email with "d_skin" as subject to arthur_sly@yahoo.com, or call 08057281415, or 08028357019. Infact distributors and retailers are wanted nationwide.
Re: Hottest Product Yet. D_skin by apoint(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
more detail e.g pix
Re: Hottest Product Yet. D_skin by abasiedi(m): 1:55am On Oct 11, 2010
Hi, did you say you've gota hottest product yet?  I think this is the HOTTEST - cool way to make massive income online http://onlinebusinessproduct.com

Good luck guys
Re: Hottest Product Yet. D_skin by abasiedi(m): 1:58am On Oct 11, 2010
Welcome to the hottest link, See you all at the top

(1) (Reply)

Lean The Secrets Of Making $500 To $1000 Monthly / Do You Need Free Online Business? Join "its Your Net" / This Is Almost Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.