Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? (1365 Views)

Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Rafael Nadal Wins Eighth French Open Title / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by Jwhizzy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
I am sure most people would be leaning towards Bolt cos he has had a fantastic year but do not forget that a certain Phelps won 8 Olympic gold medals in one competition, a feat never before achieved by any man.Do not also forget that Nadal, the 22 year old Spanish tennis world number 1 has defeated roger Federer on both clay and grass this year and has won two grand slams as well as Olympic gold.he also has never lost a match on clay in his entire career. For me,its gonna be a really close call.
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by FOD(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
Jwhizzy:

I am sure most people would be leaning towards Bolt because he has had a fantastic year but do not forget that a certain Phelps won 8 Olympic gold medals in one competition, a feat never before achieved by any man.Do not also forget that Nadal, the 22 year old Spanish tennis world number 1 has defeated roger Federer on both clay and grass this year and has won two grand slams as well as Olympic gold.[b]he also has never lost a match on clay in his entire career. [/b]For me,its going to be a really close call.

pardon?

Anyways, my sportsman of the year is Usain Bolt, a man who won three gold medals, setting new world records in the process.
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
Rafael Nadal
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by vikiviko(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
Undoubtedly the fastest man on planet earth.

USAIN BOLT IS MAY SPORT PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by GoldCircle: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nadal by far! A sportsman per excellence! cool cool
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by 9jafirst: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2008
well an a Rafa Nadal fan, i think the race is btw Usain bolt and Rafa Nadal
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by SamMilla1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
NADAL
PHELPS

WHAT DID BOLT DO?

BROKE ONE WORLD RECORD

PHELPS BROKE 7
AND NADAL WON GOLD AT THE OLYMPICS TOO
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by A40(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
Usain Bolt broke three

My sportsman of the year is Usain Bolt.Phelps might have won a lot of gold but you cant compare the competition in Track to Swimming
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by mukina2: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
A-40:

Usain Bolt broke three

My sportsman of the year is Usain Bolt.Phelps might have won a lot of gold but you can't compare the competition in Track to Swimming

i concur cheesy

Usian Bolt all day . .Micheal Phish tongue
SAM MILLA:

NADAL
PHELPS

WHAT DID BOLT DO?

BROKE ONE WORLD RECORD

PHELPS BROKE 7
AND NADAL WON GOLD AT THE OLYMPICS TOO

two + 1 =? tongue
100m
200m
and the relayyyyyyyyy grin
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by SamMilla1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
i don't have strenght to argue today.
you are comparing someone who won 8 golds to someone who won 3.

and why do u thing running on the surface is more difficult than swimming?

give me a reason
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by idupaul: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
SAM MILLA:

i don't have strenght to argue today.
you are comparing someone who won 8 golds to someone who won 3.

and why do u thing running on the surface is more difficult than swimming?

give me a reason

the 100 metres and 200 mts are the hi lights of any olympic game, take it or leave it the winner of the 100mtres sprint is the king of the olympics
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by A40(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
@Sam Milla
With the ease at which records are broken in swimming it is obvious it is not as tasking as Athletics.Usain Bolt's feat where greater dont look at the quantity of gold look at the quality
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by tosinadeda: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2008
for crying out loud , usain bolts[b] jugged[/b] his way to a new world 100m record
that feat alone earns him my vote
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by A40(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2008
tosinadeda:

for crying out loud , usain bolts[b] jugged[/b] his way to a new world 100m record
that feat alone earns him my vote
If you add Michael Johnson's former record and the 4x100 relay to the mix then you would realise why he is the Sportsman of the Year
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by subi: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2008
hahaha,

I think we realy need to give it to USAIN BOLT AND NADAL. PHELPS IS GREAT NO DOUBT BUT WWHO CARES ABT SWIMMING HERE.

Nadal na my Man always, I always love Bolt running, i cant pay him to be running for me everyday. No wonder MADRID CALL HIM TO IMPROVE THE PACE OF HIS PLAYERS
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by femzy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2008
subi:

hahaha,
PHELPS IS GREAT NO DOUBT BUT WWHO CARES ABT SWIMMING HERE.

You see your thinking; you are not even thinking about giving room to water sports.
@post; Based on Laurels Phelps is the king.
Re: Usain Bolt Vs Micheal Phelps Vs Rafael Nadal-your Sports Man Of The Year? by subi: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2008
@FEMZY

Its not like i dont wanna give way to water swimming. Presently maybe just 2% of sport fan loves water swimming, ok see the way we talk abt football, nba, athletics,, who talks abt swimming here, maybe nobody, so you see what i was saying,

SO I THINK WE SO MUCH LOVES WHAT USIAN BOLT DID THAT PHELPS, BUT NO DOUBT PHELPS IS GREAT

(1) (Reply)

Score Line For Nigeria Vs Argentina As @ 30mins Of Play / Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal For A Third Spell / 1st National Youth Sports Festival: Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.