Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

You Belive In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Belive In God? (1916 Views)

Poll: Do you belive in God

Yes: 88% (8 votes)
No: 11% (1 vote)
undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Do You Belive In Recent Testimonies About Trips To Heaven And Hell!!!!! / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Belive In God? by sima(f): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
Do you believe dere is a God up dere ??
u belive He created us ??
Re: You Belive In God? by Gamine(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2008

And your point? undecided
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
We don tire for all this god threads, . . . . . some people believe in allah while others believe in jesus, some believe in shirisna, while others belive in amadigoba. . . . . there are so many gods, some gods are dead because they were'nt versatile and could'nt stand the rate at which man was developing those that could moved along with humanity and remained alive while those that could'nt died away. . . . . . so believe in what ever god/gods you what . . . . . i personally don tire for all this god threads. . . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by JeSoul(f): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
Mazaje,
     dude, you're in the Religion forum & you don tire for "God" threads? cheesy  This seems to me like a self-inflicted predicament. Brotha, there are lots of other sections that have absolutely nada to do with God, how 'bout you give those a spin? smiley
Re: You Belive In God? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
mazaje:

We don tire for all this god threads, . . . . .

politics, sports, TV, music, blogs, literature, romance, sex, general discussion, dating . . .

o boy more than enough choices . . . choose one.
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
mazaje:

We don tire for all this god threads, . . . . . some people believe in allah while others believe in jesus, some believe in shirisna, while others believe in amadigoba. . . . . there are so many gods, some gods are dead because they were'nt versatile and could'nt stand the rate at which man was developing those that could moved along with humanity and remained alive while those that could'nt died away. . . . . . so believe in what ever god/gods you what . . . . . i personally don tire for all this god threads. . . . . .

I'm sure no one is forcing you contribute to this thread, so pls speak for yourself when you use the term "We"and upon all your complains about the thread you still contribute.

I believe in One God, the Alpha and Omega,the One that at the sound of His pleasant name every knee will bow and every tongue confess.The One who the earh and its fullness belongs to.
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
The post is asking a simple question. Do you believe in God? Can you please specify which God you are referring too? Is it the Hindu God, the Muslim God, the Buddhist God, the Seek God, the Rastafarian God, the Shinto God or is it any of our traditional West African Gods? Be specific please.
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

The post is asking a simple question. Do you believe in God? Can you please specify which God you are referring too? Is it the Hindu God, the Muslim God, the Buddhist God, the Seek God, the Rastafarian God, the Shinto God or is it any of our traditional West African Gods? Be specific please.

I believe in manugalada the creator of jupiter and saturn. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

The post is asking a simple question. Do you believe in God? Can you please specify which God you are referring to? Is it the Hindu God, the Muslim God, the Buddhist God, the Seek God, the Rastafarian God, the Shinto God or is it any of our traditional West African Gods? Be specific please.
Actually when she said "Do you believe in God she meant God.
There's only one God.No competition,No argument. . . No doubt,Nor be lie.
There are [b]g[/b]ods. . . Yes we know but there is only one God and
I think Dat's the God she was talking abt. . . God of the Bible.
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

There are [b]g[/b]ods. . . Yes we know but there is only one God and
I think Dat's the God she was talking about. . . God of the Bible.
How do you know that theres only one God? Have you met him? Thats your own opinion because there are many Gods some of these Gods like the Hindu God has been around along time before your God of the bible.
Re: You Belive In God? by Morenike3(f): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
Yes
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

There are g[/b]ods. . . Yes we know but there is only one God and
I think Dat's the God she was talking about. . . [b]God of the Bible.

how is the hebrew god of the bible better than the arabic god of the koran. . . . . . . . . . what makes the hebrew god better than the shinto god or the buddist god?. . . . . . . . . keep on deluding your self claiming that there is one god, there are so many gods. . . . . . . . . . and its up to you to believe in which ever you want to believe in. . . . . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

When i said one God it meant i do not acknowledge the existence of other gods,thats why i referd to him as the Alpha and Omega you might probably not understand that you sound like an ifa priest/priestess.
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

When i said one God it meant i do not acknowledge the existence of other gods,thats why i referd to him as the Alpha and Omega you might probably not understand that you sound like an ifa priest/priestess.

you dont have to aknowledge their existance ignore them as you like but that does'nt stop them from being gods and having lots of followers. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

How do you know that theres only one God?
Dat na incontrovertible TRUTH.
One G[/b]od but plenty [b]g[/b]od[b]s.
Quit waitin for prove brotha for prove denies faith and witout faith its difficult in christendom.

manmustwac:

Have you met him?
Hope to when the time is right
but I feel his presence.It's so strong. cheesy cool
manmustwac:

Thats your own opinion because there are many God gods
Na the same thing I yarn nau.
There are so many [b]g[/b]ods.
manmustwac:

some of these Gods like the Hindu God has been around along time before your God of the bible.

Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

Dat na incontrovertible TRUTH.
One G[/b]od but plenty [b]g[/b]od[b]s.
Quit waitin for prove brotha for prove denies faith and witout faith its difficult in christendom.
Hope to when the time is right
but I feel his presence.It's so strong. cheesy coolNa the same thing I yarn nau.
There are so many [b]g[/b]ods.

say what ever you want to say but ALLAH is GOD. . . . . . . . . . . There is no God but Allah and mohammed is his prophet. . . . . . . By the way Shkiva too is GOD. . . . . . prove to me that they are not God. . . . . . . .
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
mazaje:

how is the hebrew god of the bible better than the arabic god of the koran. . . . . . . . . .  what makes the hebrew god better than the shinto god or the buddist god?. . . . . . . . .
That's what you will find out when
you give Him a trial

mazaje:

keep on deluding your self claiming that there is one god,
I never said there was only 1 god.
I said there is only one God
mazaje:

there are so many gods. . . . . . . .
I nor argue.Dem plenty
mazaje:

and its up to you to believe in which ever you want to believe in. . . . . . . .
I don choose and na the ONLY TRUE one I choose.
Guess what. . . . Very soon,you'll meet me der.
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
mazaje:

say what ever you want to say but ALLAH is GOD. . . . . . . . . . . There is no God but Allah and mohammed is his prophet. . . . . . . By the way Shkiva too is GOD. . . . . . prove to me that they are not God. . . . . . . .
You should have told me you've been
converted naw.
Na allah now. . . no more"there is no god"?

Brotha. . . I'm not here to tell or argue abt
the existence of only ONE GOD.The choice is urs. . . .
Choose ye this day who you will serve. . . . As for me and my house
we will serve the Lord. smiley
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

well i wasn't referring to you personally but to the post and besides am not a priest or priestess am an atheist
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
mazaje:

you don't have to aknowledge their existance ignore them as you like but that does'nt stop them from being gods and having lots of followers. . . . . . . . . . .
[color=#990000][/color]

They do not exist as far as i'm concerned,you can call a table a chair it does not change the fact thats its a table. You can believe whatever you want to believe there's just One God.
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

That's what you will find out when
you give Him a trial
I never said there was only 1 god.
I said there is only one God I nor argue.Dem plentyI don choose and na the ONLY TRUE one I choose.
Guess what. . . . Very soon,you'll meet me der.

I have served both jehova and allah and i can tell you that they all both the same. . . . . . . . . .

i said ALLAH is GOD. . . . . . .  prove me wrong. . . . . .  until you do there is noting more to say to you
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
These days ,na achievement to be atheist. . . .  shocked
Congrats bro. . . congrats. cheesy
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

[color=#990000][/color]

They do not exist as far as i'm concerned,you can call a table a chair it does not change the fact thats its a table. You can believe whatever you want to believe there's just One God.

that fact that you believe there is only one god does'nt mean there is only one god there are so many of them and they all have so many followers. . . . . . . . .

Missy B:

These days ,na achievement to be atheist. . . . shocked

Re: You Belive In God? by Hannibal: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
So many LOST SOULS on this thread.
May God touch the hearts of the ignorants.
The path y'all refuse is the one u should CHOOSE.
Enuff said.
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

These days ,na achievement to be atheist. . . .  shocked

atheist indeed!!! most people that claim to be atheist are just dey seek attention,when yawah gas them go remember that God dey. Bros goodluck in your atheism.
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
@Missy B
you convince me first that there is a God [quote author=Missy B link=topic=169057.msg2773049#msg2773049
Quit waitin for prove brotha for prove denies faith and witout faith its difficult in christendom.[quote][/quote]
well i need to see proof before i can have belief and then faith ok
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
mazaje:

I have served both jehova and allah and i can tell you that they all both the same. . . . . . . . . .

i said ALLAH is GOD. . . . . . .  prove me wrong. . . . . .  until you do there is noting more to say to you
Prove to you dat allah is god?
yes na. . . it is god jare.Plus der's a diff btw allah
and Jehova. . . One created and the other was created.
same pronouciation but diff spelling and might. . . character and might.

I have so much to say to you sweetheart
but lemme reserve 'em and let the HolyGhost do it. . .  cheesy
Re: You Belive In God? by manmustwac(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

atheist indeed!!! most people that claim to be atheist are just dey seek attention,when yawah gas them go remember that God dey. Bros goodluck in your atheism.
your not serious. when yawah gas me i find solutions to my problems i don't pray like someone praying for a miracle like you christians do
Re: You Belive In God? by bettes(f): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

@Missy B
you convince me first that there is a God [quote author=Missy B link=topic=169057.msg2773049#msg2773049

You Believe you have a brain abi, but have you ever seen your brainas a christians our belief on the existence of God is based of faith is not to start a debate whether God exist or not.
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
manmustwac:

@Missy B

You don't get it but as a nice girl  tongue
I'll help you.
Faith according to american heritage dictionary means belief that is not based on proof. . .
If there is proof. . there is no faith.
My religion preaches faith. . . therefore if we give you proof how is der gunah be faith?
prove denies faith. . If you wait for prove that God is real . . . You'll realise when it's late baby.
Re: You Belive In God? by MissyB1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

Lol.
Huxley really has good followers.
Re: You Belive In God? by mazaje(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
bettes:

80 percent of the people in the country i live in are athiest and the country is 1000 times better than niaja and its people. . . .  yawa no dey gas for there like here in niaja where people dey suffer, dey cry and dey die everyday. . . . . na naija we yawa dey gas all the time. . . . . .  upon all their belief in god. . . . .  yawa plenty for the naija. . . . .  god still no fit save the people from poverty, death and destruction wey dey destroy dem daily. . . . . upon all the endless prayers. . . .  yawa still dey gas everyday and there is no end in sight. . . . . .  

Missy B:

Prove to you that allah is god?
yes na. . . it is god jare.Plus der's a diff between allah
and Jehova. . . One created and the other was created.
same pronouciation but diff spelling and might. . . character and might.

I have so much to say to you sweetheart
but let me reserve 'em and let the HolyGhost do it. . .  cheesy

Both were created by men. . . . . . . read the old testament and the new testament you will realize that the people created a new god in their new image and likeness. . . . . . . they had to discard the old god because he couldnt stand the new and improved man. . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preach To Me Plsssss! Can Anyone Actually Enter This Heaven Place / Some Christian Names Going Extinct,why? / I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.