Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Have Nicon Called Anyone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have Nicon Called Anyone (1581 Views)

Has Sterling Bank Called Anyone Who Went For E.c. Test For Interview? / Has Unity Bank Called Anyone? / Have Nicon Called Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Nicon Called Anyone by emmaebony(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2006
Has nicon called anybody. i sent my applicatin to them and since then i have not got any replyt from them.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by kilombo: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2006
they promised to get back to us after a week and they even said the test was for 8th july 2006, let us know if anyone is s/listed so as to know what is happening
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by shawna(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
u posted this topic twice just thought i did let u know
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by henz4live(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2006
i am yet to recieve any invitation from nicon
but they said the test is 8th july
pls, can anyone help me with their test format
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by Amy84(f): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
i sent my cv to them also, havent received any invitation also.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by omobamital(f): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
I sent my C.V as well,no call or message yet.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by yankidelta(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
u guys ahld stop makn us panic abeg.When they call up shortlisted candidates we all will be aware!
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by janie(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
they are yet to call and tomorrow is 8th of july
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by sandafits(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
good talk yankidelta!
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by Amoahs(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
I applied but haven't been called.My friend has been sent an e-mail.He's to write the test at Oregun-Lagos.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by georgee(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2006
Amoah,are u damn sure of wat u r sayin? Wen was ur friend mailed,is it 4 graduate trainee? Abeg talk 2 d house
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by georgee(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
Amoah we are waitn,how and wen was ur frnd contacted? And is the test still holding 2morrow?
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by Amoahs(f): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2006
Am not kidding.He was invited yesterday.I saw the mail in his box.For those writing in Lagos,its opposite UAC-Oregun.Don't fret cos the test will hold next week thursday-13th.They might still post it to our boxes.There's still time.Keep checking your boxes.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by EstyD: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2006
Hi everyone,
                  i support the idea of yankidelta. when people are shortlisted u will certainly be aware. why do u all want  to av hypertension on the post sent in by Amoahs. 4 all u know it may not be the graduate trainee position. So 4 de main time, i think we  should keep our fingers crossed and keep praying, PERIOD.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by EstyD: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2006
Amoahs,
Hey, veiw this topic very well. This is a topic is on Nicon and not guiness. Are u sure the mail sent to ur friend is the test meant for Guiness which is on that same date. look be sure of ur post be 4 u scare de day light out of my fellow applicant. angry
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by woleprof(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2006
Pls im also worried,
cos i posted my friend's cv he's not been called yet
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by Amoahs(f): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2006
I dont know how one can be more frank than i've been.Seeing is believing.The only thing i didn't add was that it's for the nicon graduate trainee program.Am ADDING it now.Yes,he was invited for the nicon graduate trainee aptitude test which is holding on the 13th(thursday) of July.I can read and write extremely well so when i see,read,i understand.All i can say is dont panic cos we still have some days before the test.Am still optimistic that we'll be called.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by solajacobs(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2006
my people,let us wait and see what they are up to but in the mean time,i advice everybody to write the address down so that we'll all bombard the place on the said day.[color=Black][/color]
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by woleprof(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2006
we hope so,
Amoah
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by EstyD: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2006
hey everyone cheesy,
dont allow a wrong informatiom by this Amoah wear u guys down. she said that the test dat is
13th July,, dat is the same date as guiness angry
she also said dat de venue is
OPP UAC, OREGUN,, dat is the same venue as guiness. angry
Am sure the proposed test venue by our miss Amoah for the "Nicon graduate trianee prog" in quote is
98 kudirat abiola way,
beside Truimphant Church,
Opp UAC,
Oregun,
Lagos, that is the venue for the GUINESS TEST and not NICON.

When people are being shortlisted for the nicon test we will surely know. the post sent in by Amoah is a wrong information that is meant for guiness. AM NOT SO SURE THAT NICON WOULD BE SO DUMB TO FIX A TEST JUST AS THE SAME VENUE WITH GUINESS.

Infact why it is only Amoah's friend that was contacted 4 de Nicon test in de whole of Nigeria. So Amoauh stop scaring my fellow applicant with this wrong infor.? ALRIGHT? angry

She is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG with her information that is meant for Guiness and not nicon.U guys should just chill, keep ur fingers crossed and pray. PEREIOD. wink
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by righteoust: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2006
i was right in nicon vgc office yesterday to confirm today's test, i was told by their recruitment officer that the test will not be held today again, the applicant were too much, so, they are going to shortlist and invite people for the test soon. good luck.
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by onabajo(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2006
Amo o or what is your name.You need to confirm the source of your information before post it online.Remember that this forum is not just for young graduate and nigerian living in nigeria but alos for nigerians ain diaspora.I am very sure nicon graduate trainee test is not for the venue you mention.Giness test is slated for that venue and not nicon.Please apologies to nairalands for increase they blood pressure and giving them sleepless night
Re: Have Nicon Called Anyone by free2tess(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2006
Hi All,
I'm new, please would any one happen to know about Nicon Airways, if they are recruiting for cabin crew. Thank you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Test Yesterday Was Farce. What Happened: / All Banks Are Recruiting Internally / Career Openings @ Splashers Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.