Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer (910 Views)

....ringo Pin Master...printin Software And A Free Ebook / Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com / Original Microsoft Antivirus Software Is Available Here At N5,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by clintonty(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
a stitch in time saves nine, you can save the important documents, files, operating system, and most importantly, your hard disk from crashing or burning. Why not get an original, licensed, user-friendly and effective antivirus software as low as four thousand naira? Its real, there are lot of testimony. You can be a beneficiary. Dont hesitate to get yours. for further enquiry? call 07031936856
Up nairaland!
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by samyyoung(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2008
gud, thks, wld u mind calling us on, 080wenowant. or u visit our website on www.magas4life.com.

thks cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by hayprof(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
Maga dey pay?
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by zegmart: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
Pls explain better. With license 4 a price of what? I need it my No is 08023437638
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by clintonty(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
"Please explain better. With license 4 a price of what? I need it my No is 08023437638"

The price for the license is four thousand naira. It updates automatically anytime you are connected to the internet and the database registers it for a year license. This is not like some other expensive ones being sold for 12k double users. I pity you guys using unlicenced antivirus because those cheaply installed antivirus software are programmed to turn out to be dangerous to your computer after the expiration of their evaluation period. You can save yourself of incessant formatting or losing your HDD by getting the antivirus.
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by hayprof(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
This antivirus of a thing no get name?

all i av been hearing is Cheap. .cheap (who cares?)
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by clintonty(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hayprof, the antivirus has a name. Its called ESCAN and powered by both escan and kapersky database for great efficiency
It performs these operations among others

Email attachment control
Email content checking
Webpage scanning
Popup filter
Browser cleanup
and it notifies and recommend scanning whenever theres an invasion
It also keeps virus log record
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
@poster do research very well before you start posting about anything software cos it can help and harm your system if you are not care.
@nairaland i use bit defender antivirus one of the best antivirus. I will do one help for you, Look for any anti-virus you want download the Trial version and i will get the key for you free of charge. for its given to me free free i will give. Y:M lagos4nigeria, fone number 07025143249
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by zegmart: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
what is the cost for 20- 24 user i mean the anti virus

my mail baseg2002@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Cheap But Effective Antivirus Software And Save Your Computer by clintonty(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hi Zegmart,

The reply has been sent to your email.
You will be part of the lucky users testifying to the efficacy of the 1yr licensed antivirus.
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Direct On Pc Unwired / Get Your Dream Laptop For As Low As #25,000 / Fairly Used Nokia 5730 Xpress Music For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.