Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,131 members, 7,856,519 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. (1087 Views)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. by tomtrader: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
I will not rest until i lay them in that order.

Your help is kindly appreciated.
Re: I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. by bigboyslim(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
It might be a little difficult if you plan to achieve your aim in that order. I would advise you to rearrange the list to make things easier for you.

Uche Jombo
Susan Peters
Ini Edo
Genevieve

In this order, by the time you get to genevieve, you would have already built a solid reputation as a player and her job would be made less stressful.
Re: I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. by tomtrader: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
bigboyslim:

It might be a little difficult if you plan to achieve your aim in that order. I would advise you to rearrange the list to make things easier for you.

Uche Jombo
Susan Peters
Ini Edo
Genevieve

In this order, by the time you get to genevieve, you would have already built a solid reputation as a player and her job would be made less stressful.

Oh, I didnt know people like you still exist, you give genuine advice, oh, I am tripped with your coincise advice, thanks, may you have Uche Jombo for dinner.
Re: I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. by DonEse125(f): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
Whatever for? Oh wait,whateva it is,i dont wanna know. You are one sick dude,you know that? Seriously man,get a life! I've gone thru some of ur other posts,& i gotta say this:you need help,fast!
Re: I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters. by tomtrader: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Whatever for? Oh wait,whateva it is,i don't want to know. You are one sick dude,you know that? Seriously man,get a life! I've gone through some of your other posts,& i gotta say this:you need help,fast!

you need more help, boot arse cocoon.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me The Devil, I’d Turn Him Into An Angel — Amaka / Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Donate $1m To Charity / Brutal! Rehab Night Club Owner Beat Up Staff Of A Competitor To Unconsciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.