Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,992,742 members, 7,290,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 February 2023 at 05:42 PM

Union Bank Graduates Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduates Recruitment (1923 Views)

Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Biliamin(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi all
I received a text message from union bank of Nigeria yesterday. the message reads " think you for your interest in UNION BANK PLC. We regret to inform you thatyou have not been shortlisted and wish u success in your future endeavours"

Did anyone receive such message. I applied without GSE score.
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by javalord: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
i also received the message because i applied without GSE scores. i felt sorry for union bank.
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Vuitton(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
Got the message too, Obviously i didnt make payment for gse and thus no score!
Life goes on,
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by NnaNna4(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
me too no gse anyway
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Aiyetunje: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
I am sorry abt that people. . .but my sis applied without GSE scores too & was asked to come & do the test, infact she did it today! She received a text that Union Bank had paid for her

Does this mean that they did a sort of pre-screening?
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by mogambe: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2008
this is quite interesting. i was invited for the GSE test in respest the union bank recruitment. little did i know that they sent "regret texts" to some people. anyway, i pray that GOD grants those of us shortlisted for the test.

takia grin
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Tofunmmy(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2008
@ Those had done the GSE Test, should inform the house how it looked like, cos i ve someone who will write his own this saturday at Lekki, and anyone with the description to the venue from Obalende should please inform me.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
i got 46% in the GSE organised test for UNION BANK on sept 11th.Pls who knows what next?
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by DUNKA(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2008
Please doe anybody know anybody that was successful in the UBN test and if so if they have been recuited.

Regards
Re: Union Bank Graduates Recruitment by mogambe: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
hi there,

is there anyone that has been contacted for interview after the GSE Test?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Free Xmas Gift To All Pool Stakers (win Big Money This Wk 22 / Thread For Shortlisted Candidates @ Dangote Graduate Driver Trainee Job / Vacancy: Call Center Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.