Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Interview With Bakerhughes,any Clue Of How The Interview Look Like. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Bakerhughes,any Clue Of How The Interview Look Like. (1640 Views)

His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview / Nnpc Shortlisted Candidate 2011: Any clue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Bakerhughes,any Clue Of How The Interview Look Like. by Ehiwere(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2006
We hereby offer invitations to partake in our recruitment exercise (Phase I) in Port Harcourt.

VACANT POSITION: FIELD ENGINEERS (JR)

DATE: Saturday 22nd July 2006

VENUE: Valley View Dorchester (Hotel); 17A Housing Estate off Enugu Street, Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, Rivers State

TIME: 8:00a.m Prompt – 4:00p.m

Please confirm your interest to attend this preliminary Interview (Phase I) via return email to us; your response must not reach us later than close of business (5:00PM) on Friday 14th July 2006.

INTERVIEW will be conducted in three (3) phases i.e. Written, Practical and Oral.

Only Successful participants will be invited for subsequent interview phases.

Thank you in advance for choosing Baker Hughes

Visit us at www.bakerhughes.com

[b][/b]Hello i have just be call for an interview in the above company.Have any one here been called or if you have pass through the interview.Please let me have a clue on how it looks like.
Re: Interview With Bakerhughes,any Clue Of How The Interview Look Like. by Ehiwere(m): 3:01am On Jul 08, 2006
Have no body gotten info about the test format of bakershughes yet.Plz lets some one help with there format,My deal date is 24th.And it better entering a test hall with an idea of what the test is like.Its goes along way building ones confident.
Re: Interview With Bakerhughes,any Clue Of How The Interview Look Like. by Ehiwere(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2006
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ can any one in this Forum be of help!I need a format before i leave for the test.Thks

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Test / Oceanic Test 29 Aug / Nysc Jobs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.