Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

At Work Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At Work Today (1118 Views)

A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today / 10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Is There Something Inconsequential That People Do At Work That Irritates You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Work Today by mamaput(f): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2006
Some one pushed my face and wanted to fight with me.
shocked

When the supervisor is not around then am in charge.I take my instructions from him.
He said to me at 2 pm **** has to sign out and come back later.
At 2pm i ask **** to go she says no and stays . But me i left .
In the evening the supervisor comes and sees she singed out much later than he said.
The next morning her tears the list and gives her a new one to sign. 2pm like he had told me to tell her.
All hell breaks loose she comes and says its my fault that i told him to tear the list .Afterall he had seen it in the night and said nothing.
I ask him to clear up everything , he laughs and says "welcome to the club get used to it.
Has he picked me as his right hand to play bad guy??
I think so after telling me to grow a thick skin.
Anyone that wants anything he tells them go and ask mamput she is in charge .
Till now i was their equal and they are not used to asking me if they can and may.
Am now the bastard because i try to do a good job.
Re: At Work Today by Seun(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2006
Keep up the good work, our dear supervisor! cheesy
Re: At Work Today by LoverBwoy(m): 12:41am On Feb 06, 2007
Has he picked me as his right hand to play bad guy??

nah he's saying welcome to management wink

(1) (Reply)

Health Care Management / Breaking News! Zain Sacks 300 / Breaking: Finally, CBN Throws Naira Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.