Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today (2461 Views)

Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked / How Do I Deal With A Staff That Resigns Abruptly? / Employer Fired A Staff And Asked Him To Come Back To Resign Should He ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today by pisceslord: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ola picture below reported to have slumped at the warehouse of a popular online shopping firm known as jumia.
Ola has been working all day and night but was refused rest by his employers which are Indians. He slumped at the ware house this afternoon. And was rushed to the hospital nearby, where he was confirmed dead.
The deaceased works at the inventory of the popular online company at the warehouse in ikeja...may his soul rest iin peace

Re: A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today by Badoskii: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
They have no regard for people, treat them like slaves and then lay them off whenever they feel like it.

Rocket!!!! You are slowly but surely gonna get what is coming to you...

RIP Ola...may this not be in vain
Re: A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today by puplin(f): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Op Please don't try to make anyone look bad. Ola resumed his shift in the morning like every other employee, there was never a time he was made to work day and night. He complained of tiredness, slumped shortly afterwards and died.
I have friends that work there and it's the same version they all told me, let's not bring Indians into this because it's off point. May his soul find eternal rest.
Re: A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today by T4kbaba(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
They enslave us in our country.Our government do not regard their people.
Re: A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is Ecart a franchisee of Jumia undecided
Re: A Staff Of Ecart Services (jumia Nigeria) Died At Work Today by sammie22(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
T4kbaba:
They enslave us in our country.Our government do not regard their people.

C'mon guys. Working day and night?? Only someone in cuffs will be forced as a slave to work like that. My brother works in the company and he works on shift basis. No firm can have anyone in his premises worst case scenario 15 hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Get a Proffessional CV From Me Today. / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k / Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Examination Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.