Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,859 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Independence Day - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Independence Day (861 Views)

Nigeria at 55: Best Nigerian Independence Day Songs Of 2015 / 2013 Nigerian Independence Parade New York (Video) (serious Gyration) / UN Radio Nigerian Independence Day Mixtape Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Independence Day by Alexalibur: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2008
Well I was kinda curious due to the fact that no one has mentioned this yet. (Maybe they have but no one has paid any attention) But yea, I reside in NY and will be celebrating Nigerian Independence Day here in NY! Last year was a shutdown for real! Whole streets closed, So I was actually wandering who will be there this time? I hear it's going to be crazier than last year lol, A lot of Artist might be attending this year like maybe 50, Chris Breezy, wayne and etc, Source?? TBA! But yea, who;e going to be there? Maybe we could meet up :-P Holla!
Re: Nigerian Independence Day by nguage(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2008
I was just about to make this thread. I've never been at the Nigerian independence parade before and I'll like to be involved this year.
Re: Nigerian Independence Day by nguage(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2008
and where did you get the part about those celebrities, did any celebrity attend last year's event?
Re: Nigerian Independence Day by edosioo(f): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2008
you idiots new york is not the place to be , lagos is the place cos all the nigerian artists will be here , so pack ur bag and baggages enter molue and begin to come to nigeria ur fatherland from ny where u guys are slaves ,
Re: Nigerian Independence Day by Dathreat: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
I heard NY is banging during Independence, I will be there sha, never been to a NY parade B4 but im looking forward to this one sha, I go Flex

Example of what i'm talking bout so no dull ya sef ooo, meet me there, or beat me there,

Re: Nigerian Independence Day by AfrknKngs(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
edosioo:

you idiots new york is not the place to be , lagos is the place because all the nigerian artists will be here , so pack your bag and baggages enter molue and begin to come to nigeria your fatherland from ny where u guys are slaves ,

Obviously u didnt get da point u dummass!!! Da nucca clearly was talkin bout those who gon be there in NY, How stupid can u be If we no go deh Naija, why not celebrate it somewhere where it's gonna be hot?? I dunno if I'm gonna make it, I know we having one in ATL but I'd love to go to NY coz I hurrd how it was off da chain, we'll see, 2 more weeks, hope I find an affordable ticket by then tongue

Re: Nigerian Independence Day by tRoOE(f): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2008
[size=13pt]NY parade is one is the best kiss kiss not to 4get the food **drooling** and the dance .
Am trying to go again this yr only if am cousins are willing to go also, even thought am schedule is pretty tight this yr.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

If Michael Jackson Had Done A Gospel Song! / I No Be Rapper- Video (maleke) So Hilarious! / My Sunshine Video (don Kaesi) Ur Comments Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.