Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. (3621 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by lordimpaq(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2006
i ain't sayin nothin yet, mate,

all i can say is that, i'll be watchin u,
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by Jackal(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2006
Keep watching, mate.
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by kaykay80(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2006
henry is good but who won dash am world footballer award?that award belong to the prof of football,whom both of us knw.henry is ok not bad,he plays well but not like that at this moment.
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by wormedup(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
Henry is a great player, no doubt but.
he just has a way of disappointing me when it matters most.
Why has he never socred in 8 major finals, of which he featured in?

3 fa cup finals
1 european champions cup final
1 uefa cup final
2 world cup finals
1 european champions league final

i might be wrong but, is this tough luck ?
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by under18(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
Wormed
we are on lampard now
forget Henry
Dont blame him for your mistakes.
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by GUNNER(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2006
em TH14 did not play in the 98 world cup final,he was about to come on and then Marcel got sent off
just thought to chip that in wink

Now to Thierry Onree

I don't think its "tough" luck more a case of "Cold Feet" and i aint slagging him off, just stating my opinion ok
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by kitaun(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ wormedup

Why do you have to say Henry disappoints you
haba you have never liked this guy so you will always find fault with him,
he scored in all those competitions you mentioned, why crucify him cos he did not score in the final matches of those competitions, am sure you can remember that as great you might want to call Ronaldinho he came to the W/C (as World Footballer of the year) and left without scoring a goal,sorry i meant to say he was a flop throughout, would that ever be enough reasons to crucify or deny him his place in the annals of the round leather game
Even our great Kanu has not scored a single world cup goal nor nations cup sef (and might never) yet he remains the most decorated Nigerian player
abeg stop that thing o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by wormedup(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
@kitaun

u r wrong bros,
i do not hate henry, matter of fact i do not hate arsenal.
what if we happen to flash some bux and he decides to come over to stamford, u htink that would make me like him if i hated him ??

bros, be easy. i don't hate easily.
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by kitaun(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
Chelsea and Covetousness, hmm shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by wormedup(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2006
@kitaun,

it's one thing to have money and another to know how to spend it wink
we just know how to spend.
Re: Henry's Last Chance To Become World Best Player. by Jackal(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2006
Aiiyo, i drink to that.
Chelsea spends lavishly and i like the idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? / Carling Cup 3rd Round : Chelsea (1) Vs Queen Park Rangers (0) ,23rd September, / Does 'Home Advantage' Exist In Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.