Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? (1183 Views)

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by slary(m): 12:53am On Sep 10, 2005
Now that Algeria has been brushed aside, How do we stop Angola

Now that the Super Eagles has passed through the Desert without hitches, one more big task. How do we monitor the encounter in "Kigali" though I still believe the Rwandans can do the magic.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by slary(m): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2005
I want to urge football crazy Nigerians to start prayers in earnest.
I believe GOD is a [NIGERIAN] cool
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Bibi(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2005
The only way we can stop Angola yew...I hope someone will not read what Im about to say...

ok, here are my options...

1. Bribe the Angolans to lose to Rwanda...that will cost lots of money though.
2. Hijack their plane on way to Rwanda and blow it up.
3. Strike the (angolan) players with some disease on the day of the match so they cant play well.
4. Kidnap the (angolan) players families and hold them to ransom to lose.

There is no point bribing the Rwandans, there is no magic they can perform.

God will not be on any one side this time. So its up to luck, raw intervention or something?

The only prayer is for God to help us beet the Zimbabweans, everyone is overlooking this. Even if some bad luck overcomes the Angolans and we lose to Zimbabweans at home?..God forbid.

We are talking soccer, anything can happen.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Greatpeter(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2005
Early preparation for our last game
and we make sure we beat Zimbabwe
and then play the politics of the game.

That's the only way we can be in Germany.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Saintjoe(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2005
Hey Bibi it sound funny we can't do all that to qualify for world cup, but i think great peter got the idea:
Greatpeter:

Early preparation for our last game
and we make sure we beat Zimbabwe
and then play the politics of the game.

That's the only way we can be in Germany.

Yeah thats it!!
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Greatpeter(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2005
But I'm upbeat we will be in Germany as Angla will two points and we will beat Zimbabwe.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Bibi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2005
The only way we can be there is:

If we beat Zimb, while Angola draws or loses to Rwanda. Any other scenario, we lose.

If Angola beats Rwanda, we are gonners, no matter how many goals we score against Zimb.

Please be on your knees and pray hard. If Angola goes to world cup at our expense, we have ourselves to blame (for losing to them in Luanda and drawing with them in Kano)
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Greatpeter(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2005
No shakings
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Saintjoe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2005
Greatpeter:

No shakings
yeah Bibi no fear nothing dey happen. If we win zimb. and Angola win Rwanda the we will imply politcs. Don't u know that fifa is intrested in making money with big country like Nigeria than Angola.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by slary(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2005
With god everything is possible, we got to be on our knees.
everytime you get to the Mosque and church.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Greatpeter(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2005
Saintjoe:

yeah Bibi no fear nothing dey happen. If we win zimb. and Angola win Rwanda the we will imply politcs. Don't u know that fifa is intrested in making money with big country like Nigeria than Angola.

Sainjoe is not like that oo.

We should play the politics ever before the match between Rwande and Angola is being played.

If we win Zimbabwe and Angola beats Rwanda, nothing for us again oo.

Any move after then will be medicine after death.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Saintjoe(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2005
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! u think so? well i will agree with u...................... smiley
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Bibi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2005
according to the Yorubas "e je ka fi ese ile to o" - Lets follow-up in our traditional way,......or....

If God does answer this kind of prayer, Id say " may God give the Angolans diorhrea during the match, so the Rwandans score a dozen against them - Amen".
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by goodguy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2005
Amen
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Saintjoe(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2005
HEy!! God doesn't answer such prayers.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Bibi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2005
How can you tell which prayer God answers or not?
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by angelak(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2005
To stop Angola from winning Nigerian must do the following:
1) Bring a white cock, 2 white stones, 1 white linen clothe and a white yam
2) Met me at Okija Shrine at 2pm with the sum of 100 million Naira.

This will ensure that i can perform the necessary sacrifice before the match. wink
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by goodguy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2005
I'll do just that. Do you want the white cocks boiled or roasted?
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Seun(m): 6:01am On Sep 13, 2005
How about simple bribery?
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Saintjoe(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2005
Seun:

How about simple bribery?
I have thought about that, but i do't think that it will work out, cos the angolans have already started to spread rumour that we bribed Algeria to loss that match to us. So going to bribe the Rwandans might put Nigerian in a big mess!!!
Let us just pray to God. That the best idea.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by angelak(f): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2005
Goodguy, the chicken should be well seasoned and fried still its golden brown. Put in cooler to ensure that it remains warm. Note: Boil Soft.
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Bibi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2005
Our options are not many and bribery cant do much or anything. The more amen to my prayer, the better our chances. I repeat..

"" may God give the Angolans diorhrea during the match, so the Rwandans score a dozen against them - Amen". and we blend this with the "home front" courtesy of Angela K

I beg Angela K, start burning and dancing now now. The more you do, the better our chances.

Anyway, I still belief in the lazy mans prayer " may God give the Angolans diorhrea during the match, so the Rwandans score a dozen against them - Amen". Do I hear the shout of AMEN? Can someone shout ALLELUYA!!!!!
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by angelak(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2005
Bibi, i am still waiting for the 100 million oh!
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Bibi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2005
You will recieve it in the spirit. You know, we are not discussing physical thingsĀ  grin

meanwhile, I take it you have recieved the "white cock, 2 white stones, 1 white linen clothe and a white yam" I tranfered spiritually.

Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by Saintjoe(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2005
@Angela K if u are hungry for chicken, tell us directly so we will know how to help you out and not beating around the bush ok? wink
Re: We've Brushed Algeria Aside; how do we stop Angola? by angelak(f): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2005
Saintjoe, you are correct! can you see how you can arrange chicken for me?

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Sacked. Who Do We Hire / World Cup: Brazil Is Dead And Buried. Somebody Say Amen. / Mikel Begs Nigeria Girls To Leave His Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.