Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Are Many Nigerians Poor At Age 50? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Many Nigerians Poor At Age 50? (729 Views)

Blame Yourself If You're Poor At 35!!! / Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor At 35, You Deserve It! / Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor At 35, You Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Many Nigerians Poor At Age 50? by slyk2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2008
It seems many Nigerian citizens are ''poor'' at age 50.

Many will tell you of good old days but nothing to show for it at hand.

What do you think is the cause?
Re: Are Many Nigerians Poor At Age 50? by kenflipper(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2008
Dull mindedness without vision is the probably cause. If one could envision 5-10yrs from now and speculate on it, then work towards the speculated vision the sky would be the limit. Many of those who are 50 today and poor failed to use the past in forecasting the future. So while they were rich and better in the good ol days as the future gradually presented its self they gradually became poorer. For instance we dont have a government that works, so we should always think independence. If you have a job from day one start planing for your layoff and dont hope and think you will get to your retirement age cos bankrupcy, bad management or ethnicity could catch up with your firm. My dad was a victim tho we didnt become poor but experienced significant reduction of our standard of living. My theme is plan for the worst and hope for the best and it has worked for me till date.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me On Paypal / Mentor Needed / Investors In Need Of Viable Business Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.