Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! (12295 Views)

(PRICE REDUCED) 2002 Mercedes Benz S430, Leather, Auto, 95k Miles, Alloy @1m / Nigerian Used 2002 Mercedes Benz S430 For N1.2M / Xmass Clearance Mercedes Benz, S430 Mint With 38,000 Miles Best Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by felele(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2008
Mercedes-Benz S430L (the "L" indicates this is the longer version, as in L for Limousine), metallic ice blue in color, leather interior, electric memory seats ALL ROUND, electric sunroof, ice-cold AC, auto-close doors and boot, remote boot opening, parking sensors front and rear, nice stereo, COMAND, satnav, rain-sensing wipers, electric rear sunscreen, electric sunroof, electric steering adjustment in-out, up-down.

A bit of History:

This was my personal car in the UK from 2002 until last year, always serviced with Mercedes main dealers. Had it garaged up until I sold the house since I finally moved to Naija in feb 07. My sister insisted I move it over to Naija, and I did.

Has not been driven in Naija since it arrived 2 weeks ago. Has been professionally converted to LHD from RHD. Drives like a dream.

First to give me N4m gets this lovely ride. I'll post pics later. Watch this space.

*Update* Ok. Here are the pics now. Actually, looking at these images, I'm actually considering changing my mind about selling this car. Lots of memories with this one.

Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by femzy(m): 3:29am On Sep 11, 2008
You would at least attached a pic or two!!!
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by felele(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2008
femzy:

You would at least attached a pic or two!!!

I would have - if I had the time. However, since you've asked so politely, despite seeing my last line, I'll post them,

sometime soon. No, seriously, I'll try and take the pics with my phone tomorrow and upload them after.
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by AloyEmeka9: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2008
Machine!!!
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by sonety2k(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2008
Let see the Picture SIR

Regard
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by felele(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2008
Pics now uploaded. Enjoy the view.
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by sonety2k(m): 1:46am On Sep 19, 2008
Nice Baby grin
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by felele(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2008
Glad you like it. Like I said, first to offer me N4m gets it. Oya, mek una begin make me offers o.
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by lordimpaq(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2008
emm, 2million grin
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by viperman: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
Na Benz

wikkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaadd!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by sonety2k(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
lordimpaq:

emm, 2million grin

Oga na war O , U  dey  price these  machine 2m  Make  u fear  GOD O grin

You  can  ask any dealer in the house  to  get you Full Loaded   BENZ E CLASS FOR THAT # 2m  Naira range,  not these S430  Full loaded

viperman:

Na Benz

wikkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaadd!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin

Na true  vipeman he  dey wicked grin
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by felele(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2008
lordimpaq:

emm, 2million   grin

Ok. But wait, let me take out the 4.3litre V8 32 valve variable timing engine.

Oh, sorry, wait o!! I need to take off the 18 inch alloys and put  tokunbo rims for you,

Oh boy, abeg no vex, I need the electric leather massage and memory seats, front and rear as well. I'll dash you the cloth seats from my 1996 W210 E280 instead.

Even sef, I will give you the straight 6 engine from that e-class to replace the V8.

Eeemmmmmm, wetin again o, Oh yes!! The COMAND system. I go comot that one, dash you the stock Becker stereo from the E-Class.

Trust me, you will love all the modifications. It will run like a dream.

Oya, bring your N2 milla now What are you waiting for?

Seriously, I just might end up keeping this car. I look good in the back seat. Shey una know say I no fit afford chauffeur for London, so no back seat enjoyment of this car there. But Naija? Driver full ground berekete. Come see as awa local police and RRS dey hail son of man for this moto.
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by felele(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
Got an offer for N3.75m. Y'all have till friday to give me a better offer, or the car goes to the nice lady that made the offer, cool
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by magicfairy(m): 1:23am On Nov 20, 2008
Please who did the convertion to LHD?
Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by sonety2k(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2008
IN CASE YOU NEED ANY TYPE OF Mercedes-Benz LHD (LEFT HAND DRIVE ) , I COULD GET YOU ONE FROM JAPAN VERY CLEAN RIDE

Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by sonety2k(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2008
Mercedes-Benz   C class  240   *YEAR  2001 =white

Re: S-class For Sale: Mercedes Benz S430, Loaded! Now with pics!! by 4X4: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2011
2000 - 2006 mercedes benz s class air suspension compressor for sale @ 75 k negotiable. Few units left. Call 07089728887

(1) (Reply)

Sold: That Occasion Like The Master With This 2016 BMW X5 3.0i For N25m (lagos) / *** Newly Arrived Tincan Cleared Mercedes Benz S 500 For Sale .... N1.8m / First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.