Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

16billions's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 16billions's Profile / 16billions's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Travelling To Togo by 16billions: 10:32am On Apr 11
Hello everyone. I want to travel to togo for a French course by months end. I need information on how to get to togo. Cost of living and accommodation. Where to change nairato cfa and use general information I might need about the country. Thank you
Travel / Re: Togo Travel by 16billions: 9:49am On Apr 11
Hello. Did you later make the journey to togo
Travel / Re: Togo Journey by 16billions: 9:43am On Apr 11
Hello, I'm also planning to go to togo. Please did you later make the journey
Nairaland / General / Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by 16billions: 1:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Seun:
Hello everyone!
Hello boss
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy by 16billions: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
condralbedez:
Stupid Politicians,the medical leave,Is still going to be in UK, Germany or India.When are they going to embark for medical leave for their Nation(Nigeria)
Calm down oga. He was in ibadan before
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by 16billions: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov favor me and my family
Se u b ilaje
Politics / Re: Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi by 16billions: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
The useless zoo police probably arrested innocent youths going about their legitimate businesses and paraded them am ESN gunmen.

I can bet my life some of them were simply on an errand for their grandparents before they were apprehended, just the way it happened two years ago.

Vanguard has joined the Lagos Ibadan express media.
Na so your life tey go

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.