Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov (31597 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by NovusHomo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The man should resign honourably

Abi nah.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by pacqman: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damn...nigga a vegetable
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Exceed15: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
In a sane environment he resigns to focus on his health.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by ufuosman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Get well soon
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by FasasiAkeem(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7726487/akeredolu-embarks-medical-leave-hands#123770169
one thing will definitely happen either akerodolu or d governor seat one must leave each other
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Germanjoe(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Enoch07:
Oga you must not die on the seat, you can resign it's an option so you can take time to recover. Speedy recovery sha
African leaders seats na do or die.
They must see the end even point of death.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Harrynight(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Landmine1:
The African man, struggling with life and death and at the same time struggling not to loose power. Black people/ Africans need to be rehabilitated from the ground up. Reduced to atoms and bred anew.

God bless you immediately
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Harrynight(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
4TFK:
Did the then Gov. Suntai of Taraba resign?

So Rotimi Should rather dai as a Governor than resign and take his time to care for his health just because Suntai didn't?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by 16billions: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov favor me and my family
Se u b ilaje
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Harrynight(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Resign for what? Abi o ya weyrey ni?

So you hate the man that much?
The man has been sick for long and you don't want him to resign and focus on his health?
His health is more important that the position he occupy, such post doesn't need someone who's incapacitated.
How can a sick man govern a sick State?
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Ferrous(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
4TFK:
Did the then Gov. Suntai of Taraba resign?

So, the trend should continue?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by NewDea4: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lama70:
This is the irony of life. He has been fighting tooth and nail for this post since the time of Mimiko. Now he has it but ill-health wouldn't allow him enjoy it.

Those of you clamouring for his resignation should go down Memory Lane. There was a certain sitting governor who was involved in a plane crash and was reduced to a vegetative state. The other was even a sitting President. How was it resolved? Such thing as resignation is alien to Nigerian leaders. Don't shout your vocal chords into damage.

Aketi enjoyed six years of paradise on earth at the expense of Ondo people's welfare

If that isn't enough in your view then you must be way greedier than he is

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Coolgent(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mak i shut my mouth o
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by isax(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
How did Jonathan and Alamesiagha before Yara'dua case start off again?
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by mastermaestro(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Why not just honorably RESIGN!!!

Dude has probably lost all physical ability to function properly. His family, aides and political beneficiaries are the ones doing everything to keep him in power.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Angelfrost(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

Dude has probably lost all physical ability to function properly. His family, aides and political beneficiaries are the ones doing everything to keep him in power.

Clearly and obviously! So, why not just divest all powers to your deputy? Allow him to take over fully and run the state!

Nigerians are just a special breed of power-crazy people!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Lama70(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
NewDea4:

Aketi enjoyed six years of paradise on earth at the expense of Ondo people's welfare

If that isn't enough in your view then you must be way greedier than he is

Dear@ NewDea4,

I have checked your profile picture and I discovered that you are not just as filthy as you look and sound, but you are equally as dumb as you look.
I have only tried to express myself via this opinion without necessarily insulting anyone. I am not an Ondo person and have no stake in whatever goes on there other than a passive observation and/or comment like others are doing in every issue unfolding in the country.

Why have you insulted me by saying I am greedier than Aketi? Can you address your boss at work in such manner? Or even your teacher?

If you must quote me next time, please do it with some level of decorum, while also putting your thinking cap on. No one insults me and get away free. Be guided accordingly.

Regards!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by 4TFK: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2023
Harrynight:

So Rotimi Should rather dai as a Governor than resign and take his time to care for his health just because Suntai didn't?
Is he not taking his time already to take care of his health? So,what difference would he resigning make?
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Desusi: 4:20am On Jul 11, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The man should resign honourably
Not in Nigeria! We do not have that culture here . Gerraut here!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by COMPAQ(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2023
Enoch07:
Oga you must not die on the seat, you can resign it's an option so you can take time to recover. Speedy recovery sha

Does resigning make him heal faster compared to leave of absence?

However if he resigns and he gets better, he has no fall back to the seat of the governor. If he takes leave of absence or medical leave and he ultimately gets better, he can resume his governorship.
This is basic logic. You didn't study logic in Phil 101?
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by gare(f): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7726487/akeredolu-embarks-medical-leave-hands#123770169

why cant this guy just step down and go look after his health, really dont understand africans and power .
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by NewDea4: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2023
Lama70:

Dear@ NewDea4,

I have checked your profile picture and I discovered that you are not just as filthy as you look and sound, but you are equally as dumb as you look.
I have only tried to express myself via this opinion without necessarily insulting anyone. I am not an Ondo person and have no stake in whatever goes on there other than a passive observation and/or comment like others are doing in every issue unfolding in the country.

Why have you insulted me by saying I am greedier than Aketi? Can you address your boss at work in such manner? Or even your teacher?

If you must quote me next time, please do it with some level of decorum, while also putting your thinking cap on. No one insults me and get away free. Be guided accordingly.

Regards!

FĂșck you
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Oakenshield: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Skyview01:
Get well soon!
why get well soon when the hospital he built in his state can't be accessed by him? See this is wrong
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Decarbonisation: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Iyalaya e ololibuluku. He should f^cking resign. Ondo has moved on without him. Anuofia

Baba e onikuuure, iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko yi... bloody vacuous troglodyte, how dare you?

Oriburuku lo ma se ku... fu...cking pleb!

O ma bensho fun e ni... deada...sss motherfuc..ker!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Decarbonisation: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Harrynight:

So you hate the man that much?
The man has been sick for long and you don't want him to resign and focus on his health?
His health is more important that the position he occupy, such post doesn't need someone who's incapacitated.
How can a sick man govern a sick State?

You are a bloody moro...n!

He is sic...k and has handed over to his deputy, why are you talking about a sick man governing a sick state again? Or you are not aware that he is on medical leave and has done everything constitutionally required?

Fu..cking illiterates everywhere on SM nowadays...... May sickness/illness not happen to you

The next thing idio..ts like you will say is that if someone is si..ck, he/she should kill himself/herself to save the world

Dunderhead!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Lama70(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2023
NewDea4:

FĂșck you

You are living true to your type. Those who are quick to insult other people are those Who lack the ability to express themselves when serious issues are been deliberated upon.

Therefore, your middle finger in the air is meant for that 'bitch' that failed to inculcate the habit of dignity in you at a younger age. Tell her i send my regards to her.

PS: all of you, including your dead-beat father should go and read the book called HOW TO RAISE A GENTLEMAN by Kay West.
It may still be useful to your younger ones. Not you anymore. Yours is a lost case.

I wish you all God's divine guidance in this regard . Amen.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by hisexcellency34: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Otu nne gi Onye' ala. Aketi's adopted houseboy
Decarbonisation:

Baba e onikuuure, iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko yi... bloody vacuous troglodyte, how dare you?

Oriburuku lo ma se ku... fu...cking pleb!

O ma bensho fun e ni... deada...sss motherfuc..ker!

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by NewDea4: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2023
Lama70:

You are living true to your type. Those who are quick to insult other people are those Who lack the ability to express themselves when serious issues are been deliberated upon.

Therefore, your middle finger in the air is meant for that 'bitch' that failed to inculcate the habit of dignity in you at a younger age. Tell her i send my regards to her.

PS: all of you, including your dead-beat father should go and read the book called HOW TO RAISE A GENTLEMAN by Kay West.
It may still be useful to your younger ones. Not you anymore. Yours is a lost case.

I wish you all God's divine guidance in this regard . Amen.

If I see you in my mentions again it's Shango that will kill you, you this idiot child of a scabies-infested hyena.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Lama70(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2023
NewDea4:

If I see you in my mentions again it's Shango that will kill you, you this idiot child of a scabies-infested hyena.

I am sorry for not replying you on time. I am actually a busy man. Very busy.

However, I will do you the honour of always responding to your needs with the urgency it deserves. Why not? What are NL friends for.

Let me remind you that hyenas are not prone to scabies infection. Research has shown that it's a domesticated dog thing.

I am not upset that you are not brilliant enough to make basic research before writing. Rather, I am happy that you are behaving like the two bingos that gave birth to you. So, how could you have known better?

If your father smells like onions and your mother smells like garlic, how can you smell any better ? Don't worry. To understand everything is to forgive everything. I understand.

One love, bro!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Lama70(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2023
NewDea4:

He doesn't even know how to spell the name of his great grandather's generational god.

It is called Sango. S A N G O.
You be Olodo rabata. Shioor!

Dem they teach you English and Yoruba all at the same time. Mr. Bean Brain.
Eleriibu somebody.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Enoch07: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2023
COMPAQ:

Does resigning make him heal faster compared to leave of absence?

However if he resigns and he gets better, he has no fall back to the seat of the governor. If he takes leave of absence or medical leave and he ultimately gets better, he can resume his governorship.
This is basic logic. You didn't study logic in Phil 101?
If you're not fit, kindly resign and stop using public funds to treat yourself abroad. And what is Phil 101? I can imagine you think we all studied the same course in school.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Decarbonisation: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Otu nne gi Onye' ala. Aketi's adopted houseboy

You are a social reprobate and i will teach you a lesson on this forum.
If them born your papa well, come at me again? Anuofia!
Son of a fu..cking dimwi..t and a village bicycle.
Onye ara, ogun lo ma pa baba e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses / "Nnamdi Kanu Disrespected Nnamdi Azikiwe" - Zikist Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.