Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

No Way For Peter Obi In The Next Guber Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Way For Peter Obi In The Next Guber Race (716 Views)

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Way For Peter Obi In The Next Guber Race by Ezenwenyi(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2008
NO WAY FOR PETER OBI IN THE NEXT ANAMBRA GUBER RACE
With all deserved due respect to his excellency the executive governor of Anambra State Mr Peter Obi,I Com Engr.Ezenwenyi.Stanley.Chidiebere oppose his proposed return in the next Anambra guber race.My reasons are not far-fetched because i have not seen any development that he has brought to the state that will make the good people of Anambra State to cry for his return.I believe that every Anambrarian has seen what Mr Peter Obi can offer and would like to see what other prominent Anambra citizens can offer.
Re: No Way For Peter Obi In The Next Guber Race by Ezenwenyi(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports Detained Us Filmmaker / Booooorrrriiiiinnngg! / Reason Why Obama Can Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.