Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerian Parent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Parent (826 Views)

Hilarious Photo: When Your Parent Start Looking Through Your Stuff / Nda 2015 67 Rc, Issues About Print Local Government/parent Attestation Form / 3 PARENT BABIES. The Adventure Of The Spermatozoa, The Egg And The Mitochondria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Parent by sweetrhyme(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
HI ppl am new so i need your advice.When do u think is right to tell your Nigerian parent tat u have a boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Parent by eveseh(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2006
u are very very welcome here kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Parent by edygirl(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2006
When they are ready to listen to that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parent by shawna(f): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2006
@topic
welcome to NL hope u have fun

k back to topic i did advice u not to tell ur parents if they r strict and already made it clear that u cant have a bf if they arent then u can tell them i guess undecided
Re: Nigerian Parent by hotangel2(f): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland.

U know the kind of parents you have better than we do.

U should know the kind of things ur parents want to hear. And WHEN they wanna hear it.
Re: Nigerian Parent by beyunce(f): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2006
welcome to Nl.

but u ave to be understandin wit ur mum atleast

she should be d first to know.

ave fun girl.
Re: Nigerian Parent by katherinae(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2006
preferrably before u get pregnant, that way they know who to put out a hit on

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Quotes / What Word Best Qualifies You? / What Do They Mean By Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.