Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I MUST CONFESS CHINA IS A GOLDMINE!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I MUST CONFESS CHINA IS A GOLDMINE!!!! (795 Views)

Woman Confess She Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner / Confess Your Phobia / I Must Took Franol Evry 9t B4 Going 2bed.am Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I MUST CONFESS CHINA IS A GOLDMINE!!!! by visionsen(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2008
As a person who lived in China since 1999 to tell the truth China is a gold mine.l can prove it.l know there culture, language and Cities like the back of my hand.There are five guys that l helped who has made it big.They are now back in Nigeria doing their business by traveling and importing from China.
When they arrived China they came with nothing l mean less than $100 . Two of them where deported from South Korea to China instead of Nigeria because they had Chinese visa on their passport as a precaution before leaving Nigeria on my advise.
Our people will not be so desperate to go there in-spite of the many problems if there is nothing.
Statistics had shown that 80% of Nigerians who were deported after serving  two to nine months in jail, paid a  fine of 5000 RMB about $800  plus their return ticket still find their way back there for business.Not to talk of those who came back on their own.
You can actually start a profitable business from anywhere you are on this planet by importing from China.
You can start with $500 or more and be surprised at your turn over in six months.You can teach English and live legally there if you know how.
For information on how to start, what to buy, where,and how to receive your goods no matter the quantity. send you blank e-mail to me at visionsen@gmail.com
Re: I MUST CONFESS CHINA IS A GOLDMINE!!!! by Ebiz4real(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2008
I think am intrested in here is my email akanchawaebiz@yahoo.com

visit my health and fitness forum at www.supernaturalmedicine.net/forum
Re: I MUST CONFESS CHINA IS A GOLDMINE!!!! by kofkof: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
guys,

this is health section.Can we keep to the trend? Besides am kind of disappointed the poster is so enthuasiastic abt china. Its people like you that dont make us,NIGERIANS, proud. What happened to being a good ambassador?

we have all it takes in Nigeria. cool cool cool
Re: I MUST CONFESS CHINA IS A GOLDMINE!!!! by Frando29(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
There is a thread out there advising fellow Nigerians to stay away from china, and here you are encourging us to migrate to china. To hell with china man!, I would rather hussle in Lagos than go there for greener pastures. Besides, move this to the travel section, sic,

(1) (Reply)

Cure Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours ? / Hiv/aids Patients And Other Stds Patients You Must Read This. / Home Remedies For Weight Loss And Healthy Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.