Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Help I Am Confuse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help I Am Confuse (709 Views)

Christians: The Most Confuse / I Receive Alert Daily Ever Since I Made Godwin My Caller Tune!*confuse* / How Modern Pastors Confuse Church People With Old And New Testament Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Confuse by dreswa20: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
i am a devoted catholic, but i fall in love with redeemant and we are planning our wedding, i am confuse because i didnt want to leave my church. wht do i do. i love him and it has be confirmed dat we are meant 4 each other. should church be d problem b/w us.
Re: Help I Am Confuse by MrCrackles(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
if you dont want to leave your church, then uproot your lovers church and integrate it into your own!

or better still, go and form a new church with your lover!!
Re: Help I Am Confuse by mazaje(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2008
I thought you are both christains. . . . . delude generation. . . . . . .
Re: Help I Am Confuse by CGKing(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
Madam, no need for confusion.
Once you leave your father's house to be joined to your husband, you have left
the Catholic Church. Legally as the bible depicts it, you are more under your husband than your parents.
He is your husband which is said to translated "Lord" or "Master"

Make no mistakes about that. The choice is yours now.
Ultimately you are both christians, it is not like a christian and a mosllem are getting married. In nigerian here, we seem to
love to complicate simple life with traditions
Re: Help I Am Confuse by huxley(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2008
dreswa20:

i am a devoted catholic, but i fall in love with redeemant and we are planning our wedding, i am confuse because i didnt want to leave my church. wht do i do. i love him and it has be confirmed that we are meant 4 each other. should church be d problem b/w us.

Who confirmed that you were made for each other? How did they arrive at this conclusion and would you trust them? If you would, go back to them and ask them for a solution to your dilemma.
Re: Help I Am Confuse by AKO1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
Wow this is really complicated; moreso because were talking of two denominations. If it was two different churches in the same denom. then that would haveĀ  been easier; there are a few couples like that in my church.

I'D first suggest that you go to the catholic thread and seek their opinions, i'D like to know them to.

Moreover, God is not sexist (neither am I) but He asks the wife to submit to her husband in all things.
Na G-O-D talk am o, no be me!!
Re: Help I Am Confuse by spben(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
dreswa20:

i am a devoted catholic, but i fall in love with redeemant and we are planning our wedding, i am confuse because i didnt want to leave my church. wht do i do. i love him and it has be confirmed that we are meant 4 each other. should church be d problem b/w us.

Very interesting , If parad-venture you are to travel outside country or within the country that your church is not located , that means you are lame , you won't be able to do anything better for yourself , , Their are alot of ladies out their looking for Mr right to stick to , but here you are confusing , you might not have such chance again ,seek for counselling in right place at the right time so use your No 6 lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Am Confuse by bettes(f): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2008
dreswa20:

[color=#006600][/color]

This is a simple thing to resolve,you should discuss this with your fiance first,if he agrees then your problem has been resolved,but if he doesnt you might not have a choice but to start attending his church.
Re: Help I Am Confuse by agromol1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
bete is she real?
Re: Help I Am Confuse by agromol1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2008
our culture @home 9nig) says women does not ve religion

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Jesus? / How To Love Your Neighbours / Sexual Creativity In Marriage Boosts Spiritual Connection With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.