Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Christians: The Most Confuse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: The Most Confuse (2937 Views)

Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. / Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Death and Ressurection Of Jesus

Pastor : jesus died for your sins

I : do u belive what u just said ?

Pastor : Yes .

I: but christians dont belive people die , they belive they are transformed .

Pastor : Yes, only your flesh will die , while the real you which is your soul lives on , immortal

I : wait , uv just prove that jesus didnt die nah

Pastor : How ?

I : seems you dont reason before speaking , the real you or person is the soul , ryt ?

Pastor : yes dear

I: so the real person of Jesus, his soul which should die for humans sin , is immortal therefore there is no sacrifice . Jesus himself , the soul entity excapes death and watch his apostles and others put his ordinary flesh in the tomb . Only his clothing (flesh) was buried . The man in the cloth excapes

Pastor : should I now say soul die ?

I : if soul die , like flesh ! Then the whole afterlife theory dies . Hope u know ?

Pastor :Yes,but if I insist it didnt die , am actually saying jesus didnt die .

I: so, go&think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by podosci(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2015
How can Jusus even claim to die for our sins and selfishly ressurect, thus the ressirection not void the whole dying for our sins charade? Selfishness
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Idiots everywhere... Lord pls show dem d light... No wonder u said ur people perish due to lack of knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Wisdom is far from fools they have no mind for it

5 Likes

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Idiots everywhere... Lord pls show dem d light... No wonder u said ur people perish due to lack of knowledge
I tell you
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by podosci(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
The colonial masters that forced the relegion on us have been to the moon and back, gotten advanced in science and technology.....with all our religion, what have we been able to achieve? Nothing but hunger and poverty with disease outbreak here and there...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2015
grin , they cant even counter the points raised .

4 Likes

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2015
grin , since they cant counter the points . They resort to badmouthing , this is serious

2 Likes

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Rilwayne001: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Jesus can never be a sacrifice for sins…

1 Like

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by mofayodeyahoo: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Ignore the point raised because i av reading similar antichrist derogatory cartoons because my parents are practices different religious

christinity got followers by demonstration of what Bible says and promise

now did u know diff. Btw soul spirit, heart and body?
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:

I actually met an indoctrinated folk like you who also Lack knowledge !

He told me there is something called resurection

I ASK: whats resurection

He Replied : coming back to live

I ASK : when will it happen

He Replied: Future

I Asked : but ur religion said you dont die , how will u now come back to life ?

He Replied : yes , actually we dont die , but our flesh died . So that flesh or body will be resurected back for us .

I asked : so u wont have flesh until resurection, do u belive in ghosts preach by your religion ?

He Replied : Yes .

I Asked : BUT your religion affirms that when ghosts appear they appear in human form , and people could see them ; where do they get their flesh since it hasnt been resurected yet ?

He Replied : to confess, actually have not seen one , I just belive. But have also heard something along that line of ghost coming in flesh , that question is something I need to research on . Thanks .

He activates his thinking . And ponder on the point raised . Thats exactly what you should do about the original post

1 Like

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Scholar8200(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:
Death and Ressurection Of Jesus

Pastor : jesus died for your sins

I : do u belive what u just said ?

Pastor : Yes .

I: but christians dont belive people die , they belive they are transformed .

Since you made this statement, prove it with at least three verse from the scriptures!
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Thank God for the Bereans!
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Eddlad: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:
grin , they cant even counter the points raised .

What points.?
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Scholar8200(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

I actually met an indoctrinated folk like you who also Lack knowledge !

He told me there is something called resurection

I ASK: whats resurection

He Replied : coming back to live

I ASK : when will it happen

He Replied: Future

I Asked : but ur religion said you dont die , how will u now come back to life ?

He Replied : yes , actually we dont die , but our flesh died . So that flesh or body will be resurected back for us .

I asked : so u wont have flesh until resurection, do u belive in ghosts preach by your religion ?

He Replied : Yes .

I Asked : BUT your religion affirms that when ghosts appear they appear in human form , and people could see them ; where do they get their flesh since it hasnt been resurected yet ?

He Replied : to confess, actually have not seen one , I just belive. But have also heard something along that line of ghost coming in flesh , that question is something I need to research on . Thanks .

He activates his thinking . And ponder on the point raised . Thats exactly what you should do about the original post
In research, we consider both primary and secondary sources of data, we do a literature review before we round up with a conclusion. Your hasty conclusion based on a single interview with one still growing in knowledge reeks of Theophobia; not atheism
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by mofayodeyahoo: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Shun profane and vain babblings for it increases ungodliness

you believe Christ is not alive why darkness antichrist can't stand His name?
Call any prophet/diety's name now and feel thier potency?
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Scholar8200:
In research, we consider both primary and secondary sources of data, we do a literature review before we round up with a conclusion. Your hasty conclusion based on a single interview with one still growing in knowledge reeks of Theophobia; not atheism

Opinion of the MAJORITY rules .

Single interview with one ? Buhahaha , are u denying it that the christian theology belives their real self is the soul and it never dies ?

Vast majority of christians hold to that view .

Pull yourself together and think straight .

1 Like

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Scholar8200:
Since you made this statement, prove it with at least three verse from the scriptures!
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Thank God for the Bereans!

Ask your christian brothers like oladegbu , and vast majority of them to do that .

Probably you are among those who agree that death is the opposite of life ! When you die , u became exactly like a plank of wood . Am happy uv get past the delusion of afterlife .
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Eddlad: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Single interview with one ? Buhahaha , are u denying it that the christian theology belives their real self is the soul and it never dies ?

Pull yourself together and think straight .

Even our atheists are inferior, lame, no reasoning, no logic, just a bunch dumb kids with smartphones. Oh Africa why?.

1 Like

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:

Sound and proper education is what you need. You need to learn to ask for proof Mr
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Scholar8200(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Ask your christian brothers like oladegbu , and vast majority of them to do that .

Probably you are among those who agree that death is the opposite of life ! When you die , u became exactly like a plank of wood . Am happy uv get past the delusion of afterlife .
Another hasty conclusion ma'am!
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Eddlad:

Even our atheists are inferior, lame, no reasoning, no logic, just a bunch dumb kids with smartphones. Oh Africa why?.

simple logic , just that you are so dumb not to see it .

If its only your human flesh that dies , while the real you is imortal , then what u ar saying is that only the flesh of jesus died , while the real jesus himself is imortal !

Thats why your pastor get lost

Answer this : is it Jesus that died or only his flesh ?

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Scholar8200:
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by MizJanet(f): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Scholar8200:
You cant play smart here :
Is it the real person of Jesus that die OR only his flesh ?
Am waiting ...
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Scholar8200(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Now she attempts to restructure her sentence! Vast majority! Source?!
James 2:26
For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.
That's how we define death. The separation process may be peaceful or violent and with excruciating pain.The latter was what Jesus bore for you ma'am! He even bore the unfathomable of them all: separation from God (no living being can imagine this!.)
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Jozzy4: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Scholar8200:

Brother , forget this grammar ; what she wrote is exactly what the majority of our pastors belive
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Eddlad: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

simple logic , just that you are so dumb not to see it .

If its only your human flesh that dies , while the real you is imortal , then what u ar saying is that only the flesh of jesus died , while the real jesus himself is imortal !

Thats why your pastor get lost

Answer this : is it Jesus that died or only his flesh ?

I can answer you biblically or logically but my fear is that you won't be able to comprehend.Am also unsure what your motives are.
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Jozzy4: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Scholar8200:
Now she attempts to restructure her sentence! Vast majority! Source?!
James 2:26
For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.
That's how we define death. The separation process may be peaceful or violent and with excruciating pain.The latter was what Jesus bore for you ma'am! He even bore the unfathomable of them all: separation from God (no living being can imagine this!.)

Wrong !

The context is trying to qualify faith , not to define death .

Faith is dead if there is no works , faith is alive if there is work to support it , so also OUR BODY WHICH IS THE ORGINAL CREATED WORK OF GOD is dead ! It it doesnt have spirit ( breath of life) , spirit / breath of life is not a person but power of God in our nostrils (job 32:8 ), the real person is our body .. The Adam that come from the ground .
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
podosci:
The colonial masters that forced the relegion on us have been to the moon and back, gotten advanced in science and technology.....with all our religion, what have we been able to achieve? Nothing but hunger and poverty with disease outbreak here and there...

Lol cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Scholar8200(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jozzy4:

Brother , forget this grammar ; what she wrote is exactly what the majority of our pastors belive
That's for those whose final authority is their pastor
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by Jozzy4: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Scholar8200:
That's for those whose final authority is their pastor

undecided , brother are you saying you dont belive that soul is immortal ?
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by abduljabbar4(m): 1:09am On Aug 05, 2015
Eddlad:

I don't care about what the op is saying because I'm not like christians who like getting into other peoples business but seriously its like you guys have nothing to say. She has won it
Re: Christians: The Most Confuse by abduljabbar4(m): 1:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Lol, she don lock The noise makers' mouths. The next is to rain insults on hergrin. Don't worry, my questions are almost ready for you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Town In Anambra Where People Fetch & Store Water In Baskets Go Viral / . / Any Name Not Found In The Book Of Life Will Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.