Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is Post Ume Test The Best Way To Test One's Ability - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Post Ume Test The Best Way To Test One's Ability (659 Views)

Crutech Post Ume Test / How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online / About Yabatech Post Ume Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Post Ume Test The Best Way To Test One's Ability by ade4prof: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
Is Post Ume Test The Best Way to Test one's Ability in Nigeria Universities
Re: Is Post Ume Test The Best Way To Test One's Ability by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
I dont think its d best, but its surely among d process
Re: Is Post Ume Test The Best Way To Test One's Ability by trilla(f): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2008
ade4prof:

Is Post Ume Test The Best Way to Test one's Ability in Nigeria Universities
Yes oo, it is d best way to test students abilities, and it reduces some mago-mago. when there was no postjamb, if u get 260 in Jamb, and the cutoff for ur course is 280, then forget ur admission.But with posume, u can make up for the deficit, by scoring high.Although, there is still some meago-mago in Postume,but it is minimal compared to jamb. I dey hear some people wey dey complain say the thing dey too expensive, how expensive is it. If any of them is asked to bring money for visa lottery, he will bring more than the amount for d postume, so that he will be sure that his name will come out, and if eventually his name does not come out, he will not say anything bad about visa lottery.so i think postume is a good method to test ability

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Ajasin University Calculate Its Point / Uniben Postume Result, How Far? / Cdma Network For Rural Communication>cdma2000/450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.