Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop (3321 Views)

Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by alameda(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2006
Ronaldinho has so far been the biggest flop at this year's worldcup. People expected much from him after the champions league but he has been really a great flop
His freekicks wayward
Some of his passes bad embarassed embarassed
Defenders marked him well cheesy cheesy
AND HIS COUNTRY OUT grin grin grin grin
GHANA ought to have won but they never had luck on their side

Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by diddy4(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2006
give the guy a break. no one is always up and going eertime. he flopped agreed but he is human. he cant keep on playing all wonderful. sometimes we do flop but then we bounce back. what of henry? people lost hope in him but then, he bounced back.

everyone has his good and bad time.
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by Badman888(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2006
A guy can't always be at his best, body no be fire wood, this wasn't his time to shine.
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by Grizzly(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2006
Guy take it easy,
do u want me to tell u the many things that were said against france after their 2002 korea/japan early exit,
"shiiit happens" . . .
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by medube(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2006
diddy4:

give the guy a break. no one is always up and going eertime. he flopped agreed but he is human. he can't keep on playing all wonderful. sometimes we do flop but then we bounce back. what of henry? people lost hope in him but then, he bounced back.

everyone has his good and bad time.

Fair enough, but why didn't he bounce back like Henry as you claim, abi is he going to do it in Brazil after their elimination? smiley
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by diddy4(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2006
how long was henry criticized huh? right from the champions league final. henry has had his own fair share. so it didnt just start in the world cup.
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by praetor(f): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2006
he was fatty bombom
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by T2(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2006
@praetor

Ronaldo was fat not Ronaldinho.

As for his performance, well you get your days off, someone will soon call him mediocre now, yeye ppl.
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by whiz(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2006
Ibrahimovich was a much bigger flop than Ronaldinho
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by Reverend(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2006
He was a flop, but ask yourself on what basis? The expectations were made by the press and were totally unrealistic!

I don't think he was the biggest disapointment, but I do think he deserves the prize for the ugliest player with the biggest teeth  grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by ebiye: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ronaldinho to me has not been a flop in anyway.I think it wiil be a lot unfair to blame him in anyway for his teams collective flop.I think they did not prepare adequately as a team.But the individual talents were on the showcase.It is unfair to attribute the brazilian team's failure to the man alone.He cannot do the job of the entire team.He is only an integral part of the team and a human at the least.If an entire team is bad, no individual play what so ever can save them. So pls let us all give him a breather.
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by under18(f): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ronaldinho has never been a flop and he only showed people he is just a human being like us.
stop the fuss please
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by md4real(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2006
[color=#000099]you guys should leave RONALDINHO alone. he is not the only flop, LAMPARD, IBRAHIMOVIC AND ADRIANO did not leave up to expectation.[/color]
alameda:

Ronaldinho has so far been the biggest flop at this year's worldcup. People expected much from him after the champions league but he has been really a great flop
His freekicks wayward
Some of his passes bad embarassed embarassed
Defenders marked him well cheesy cheesy
AND HIS COUNTRY OUT grin grin grin grin
GHANA ought to have won but they never had luck on their side
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by asanga(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
I think fatigue played a major part in Ronaldinho`s performances after a playing in nearly all of Barca`s game both in the UEFA and the league the guy needed rest, but he never really rested it affected him in his game @ Germany 2006.

Something tells me, that has cost him the crown of the world best player he might loose it to Zizou.
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by Mystique(f): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2006
@ alameda: Leave ma boo alone angry angry

Isnt it bad enuff dat his statue has been burnt? cry

He's still d best playa around kiss
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by Mystique(f): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2006
@ alameda: Leave ma boo alone angry angry

Isnt it bad enuff dat his statue has been burnt?  cry

He's still d best playa around kiss
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by kitaun(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2006
there is no bigger flop than ronaldinho!!!

i thought that brazil didn't bring him,so he played ? shocked shocked

i never noticed him!

or maybe he did not have his ponytail style on

or maybe his 'poetry' could just not move

or he left his bag of tricks at the nou camp grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by salehm(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2006
Badman888:

A guy can't always be at his best, body no be fire wood, this wasn't his time to shine.
Grizzly:

Guy take it easy,
do u want me to tell u the many things that were said against france after their 2002 korea/japan early exit,
"shiiit happens" . . .

For how long have you guys been criticising Thierry Henry,Despite everything he is doing to make sure he lives up to expectation you guys still criticise him.Thank God the Current World Footballer of the year Played in the world cup Without scoring a goal embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by kitaun(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
GREAT RONALDINHO - (0) GOAL (S) cry cry cry

MEDIOCRE HENRY - (3) GOALS grin grin

People can u see the difference

am cracking and having a good laff at the haters grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by toshmann(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2006
and fat ronaldo 3 goals

old zizzou 3 goals

aged vieira 2 goals

great ronaldinho, 0 goal, no good football, no impact. haha.oh, his time is the future. aint it? grin grin grin grin

the guy flopped like shit grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by kitaun(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2006
God bless u toshmann grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop by authur(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2006
alameda,
it be like say you want make thunder fire that your yeye mouth.
wetin dey worry you self.
you no hear wetin the coach tell ronaldinho.
"i will not sit down and watch ronaldinho perform his magic on the field" says the coach.
where were you when the coach was saying this.
ronaldinho is a kind of person that obeys coaches words.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu / Best 3odds Games Per Day / Lgerback Contract To Be Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.