Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? (950 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / How Profitable Is Bakery Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? by stocksman: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2008
I have a passion for educating nigerians in the area of motivation.
And one way i want to do that is to have my own publishing company where will be publishing motivation,business and self-development books and videos and making them available to Nigerians and eventually africa.

So i want to know what you think about the publishing industry in nigeria,how profitable it is and what it will be like in 5-10 years time from now.
Its high time we change Nigeria
Re: How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? by infocus(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2008
It depend on you and for me you are choosing a very good industry,if you can just do it the way SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA is doing it.

Good luck.
Re: How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? by all4u1: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
This is indeed a very good business. I tell you, it's one of the best business you can do, just do your feasibility study very well and there you go.
Re: How Profitable Is The Publishing Industry? by shinystar(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2008
These are all exagerrated claims. I am a player in the industry. I just publish a book and have worked in magazine firms. My experience? Publishing should not be ventured into just like. All the calculations of how money you will make from unit sales are fallacious.

(1) (Reply)

5 Trucks In Excellent Working Condition Needed Sunday Evening Latst / Help On Forex / Sugar Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.