Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

France Vs Italy: W.c. Final. Who Gets The Gold? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Vs Italy: W.c. Final. Who Gets The Gold? (2473 Views)

Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: France Vs Italy: W.c. Final. Who Gets The Gold? by Nia: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2006
Men, I can't believe Zidane head butt that guy like that. Dang. Maybe the guy was talking about his mama or something. Penalty kicks are just horrible. France played well, though, regardless. Well, African teams need to represent in 2010.
Re: France Vs Italy: W.c. Final. Who Gets The Gold? by IAH(f): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2006
WoooWoooo to France grin. They didn't deserve their first goal anyway. tongue tongue
Re: France Vs Italy: W.c. Final. Who Gets The Gold? by praetor(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2006
Apparently that stupid Italian said something about ZZ's mother and that's why he headbutted him.

I would have kept quiet and won the cup for the country, said to my teammates "I'll be back in a second" and then gone and kicked that dago's arse. I would then have strolled back and continued celebrating.

Funnily enough ZZ won " Player of the Tournament" Isn't that poetic justice. He was still treated to a hero's reception when he returned to France and was praised b Chirac as being a legend.

Ah well, roll on South Africa 2010,

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED!!! Pastor Peter Adebisi Abiola Has Forgiven Stephen Keshi / Real Madrid Ranked The Best Club In The World (see Top 50) / Basketball Tips; Season (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.