Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? (759 Views)

Why Sit At Home When You Can Start Something? / Need To Start Something / An Employee Can Never Be Rich Better To Start Something Than Wait Been Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? by Dareco: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2008
Like the subject, many people are afraid to start something or creat something different
either because of failure or they lack the foresight or the ability to succeed in life.
I am here to advise that you should go out there and start something in other to be your own boss. You can learn forex trading or google adsense from me by visiting thisn site www.easyforextips..com or dareogundipe@gmail.com
Re: Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? by MJJ: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
All because u want 2 advertise urself?angry
Re: Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? by ramonacee(f): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
absence of necessary resources,includin capital
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? by helpee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2008
Dareco:

Like the subject, many people are afraid to start something or creat something different
either because of failure or they lack the foresight or the ability to succeed in life.
I am here to advise that you should go out there and start something in other to be your own boss. You can learn forex trading or google adsense from me by visiting thisn site www.easyforextips..com or dareogundipe@gmail.com

because of people like you who are desperate to exploit them.
most people are now afraid to start because when they tried to do something, they met somebody like you, who though himself does not know anything about forex and the likes, yet went ahead to dupe them of their hard earned money by providing for them useless information that plunged them into debts.
forex is a serious business, not for day traders like you.
indeed, if you have ever made real money from forex, you cant have time for training.
after recording so many losses, you want to recoup back your money by doing training?
poor you
Re: Why Are People Afraid To Start Something? by lawry: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2008
yes u dey really advertise urself i go meet u there

thank for the info
wait for i go come nxt yr

(1) (Reply)

Architecture Or Quantity Survey. Which Should I Apply For / IT Student Needs Placement / Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.