Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Oracle Database 10g Remedial Program For Oca And Ocp Professionals (new) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oracle Database 10g Remedial Program For Oca And Ocp Professionals (new) (683 Views)

Latest On Oracle Exam! Oca And Ocp / Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle (oca &ocp) Linux, Mcp, Mcse Can Get You A Better Job! / Oca And Ocp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Database 10g Remedial Program For Oca And Ocp Professionals (new) by nazaekpe: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2008
I got the vision-to provide a one-on-one practical ORACLE Database 10g REMEDIAL program for OCA and OCP Professionals in need of Practical and complete Knowledge of ORACLE Database 10g.

Dear, don't be a certified professional without a profession. Go for the Knowledge! Knowledge will not fail you but cetfication without the knowledge of the package can fail one. I care for your future and career.
If you have the CERTIFICATION WITHOUT THE COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE of Oracle Database 10g and you need a remedial training Contact me through this pnone no:07030852289
e-mail:nazasolutions@yahoo.com
Call for one-on-one training.
Re: Oracle Database 10g Remedial Program For Oca And Ocp Professionals (new) by nazaekpe: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2008
Dear,
when I started this programme, I was not bold enough to advertise it online until recently when I started training people already working with ORACLE Database 10g. Right now I have some of my students from the banking industry. After the training you will confortable with managing Oracle Database 10g with any interface mainly - command prompt, Enterprise manager, SQL*PLUS and iSQLPLUS. My training is 100% practical.Dear, go for knowledge, it will never fail you, certification without knowledge can fail one. You can call or text me -pnone no:07030852289
Address email: nazasolutions@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Proposal To Re-merge This Section With Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Person/ Manager / Vacancies Exist At Babejoko Memorial Hospital Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.