Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Serious Investors Urgently Needed In Lekki! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Serious Investors Urgently Needed In Lekki! (698 Views)

Properties Investors Urgently Needed In Dubai Call 09031591737 If Interested / 5-bedroom Duplex In Lekki Phase-1 Estate For Sale...video footage / Land Wanted In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Investors Urgently Needed In Lekki! by property4u: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
Maybe you dont really know what the Govt of Lagos state is doing around Lekki in partnership with other international donor aid agency,

Lekki to become the new Dubai in West Africa watch out[i][/i], many investors have already rush down to secure parcels of lands. To be honest a peep thru the master plan shows that the area is the fastest in the world today with several infractrusture on ground already. please if you have not got your own plot yet rush now before it will be too late!

I have more than 100 plots close to the free trade zone for sale corporate organization or individual prefered. The lekki free port, airport, sport city, conference city etc will be a stone thru from the place this plots are located. Very close to Amen Estate were serous building work is in progress, along the Free trade likn road.

Well am into full time property consulting if you need lands within the lekki axis a call or email will save you a lot of strees and see your request met in a short possible time.

Meanwhile i have various houses for sale within the axis as well and spacious plots of land from 400m - 10,000m.

If you are a serious and ready client call our office @ 3/5 Adeyemo Alakija V.I. or Suite 60 Sebuff plaza, Osapa lekki. 08022132445
Re: Serious Investors Urgently Needed In Lekki! by property4u: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
I wish i have some serious developers n biz guys come down to lekki for good property deal. U can call on our office for all ya property need. Pishon Properties Ltd 08022132445
Re: Serious Investors Urgently Needed In Lekki! by property4u: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
The Eleko lands is becoming a hotcake in the property market if you are an investor or property merchant you need a taste of this market. Meanwhile check out our list of available property.

# 66 Acres of land @ Eleko, Ibeju N500 per plot
#700 Acres of land @ Epe N300 per plot
# 100 plots of land @ Eleko N700 per plot
# 3 plot @ Eleko N450 each
There are various other Eleko, Ibeju n Epe Lands available on request.

Ajah
Several plots available.
# 1 plot on dry land fence with gate @ Ajah. 10m
# 1 plot on dry land fence with gate inside a mini estate @ Addo Rd, Ajah. 5m
# 3 plot facing express @ Ajah good for banking. 130m

various other property are available whatever ur needs are in respect to property within the Lekki/Ajah only call you get it.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Were Are U? Act Fast! / Make Your Dreams A Reality! / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Victoria Garden City, Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.