Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Create Autorun Cd Your Self - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Create Autorun Cd Your Self (701 Views)

How To Delete Autorun.inf From Pen Drive / Creating Autorun Cds For Linux / Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Autorun Cd Your Self by kazofc: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
I create this little tutorial cause many people seems to be searching for this so here it gos.

Create an autorun.inf by clicking Start / Run / type notepad.

In notepad type:
[hide me]
[autorun]
open = setup.exe
icon = icon.ico

In the above paragraph where open is located if your CD has an executable which you would
like to run automatically you would need to type the name of the executable into this line.

EXAMPLE: open = winamp.exe

Next is the icon statement, if you would like to use an icon that you have created for the CD,
place the name of the icon file into this path.

EXAMPLE: icon = mypic.ico

Once the above three lines have been typed save the file as autorun.inf and exit.
You will know when you have made a .inf file, because it should look different from the notepad document.
[/hide me]

This is a hacking tutorials
wath out for more

(1) (Reply)

I Need Samsung U600. / My Yahoo Is Not Browsing What Do I Do? / Mtn Has Become So Useless In Terms Or Recharging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.