Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lets Partner In This Company To Take Our Dreams To Greater Heights: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lets Partner In This Company To Take Our Dreams To Greater Heights: (530 Views)

Truexgold.com Verified As Official Perfect Money Exchange Partner In Nigeria. / Business Oppurtunity ... Lets Partner PLease / Now You Can Drive Your Dreams To Reality With This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Partner In This Company To Take Our Dreams To Greater Heights: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
Read so many post on this forum wanting reliable partners and all that. but one thing is certain "NO EXTREMELY SERIOUSONE MAN BUSINESS CAN GROW HALF AS MUCH AS TWO SERIOUS PEOPLE RUNNING A BUSINESS".

The issue is this i have a currently running we service,branding,and computer firm which has quite a rich clientele base. i will really like to partner with VERY SERIOUS and FOCUSED individuals who are into the following
CREATIVE website designers / developers (php/mysql)
Flash/Animation gurus
Graphic artist
Business strategy professionals
and HIGHLY CONNECTED MARKETERS

note i am looking at a situation were every one has a stake in the company and also on ground equity. this is just the first phase of expansion of the business as soon as th phase is successful, i am looking at US hitting other sectors of the economy.

please register your instrest to fizofly@yahoo.com stating what area you are looking at coming on board and what your strategies will/might be.

PLEASE ONLY VERY SERIOUS PEOPLE SHOULD RESPOND.

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Car, Send Shipments Abroad / Event And Party Planning Services / New Mlm That Gives Out Computer, 3g Phone And So On It Is 4 Real In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.