Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship (845 Views)

I Am Looking For A Guy For Longterm Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact (2) (3) (4)

Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by saskatoon(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2008
need a true christain guy for a relationship
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2008
Y
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by aAK1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2008
@sazjun.go to school.
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2008
Are y,all sure what you are heading towards?
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by Morenike3(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2008
So ppl just love the idea of being kidnapped or even worst, being used as a ritual grin grin grin

Christian guy ko Atheist guy ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by desmondtut(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2008
Wel im a gd guy 2 meet nd tall,black.So give me a cal so dat we can talk much on d fone.So cya
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by lightshine(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2008
text ur number to 08068344444 and i will call uback and lets see how it goes
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by tope2000(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2008
sista, u wont find him hia cool
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by gabelogan(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2008
tope2000:

what makes u say so?

are you implying that all the eligible guys here are not christians?
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by Adonica(f): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2008
Looking for a true christian guy on Nairaland?

u won't find any on here and if u do . . .run, cos he's a fake!!
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by idupaul: 3:35am On Sep 15, 2008
Adonica:

Looking for a true christian guy on Nairaland?

u won't find any on here and if u do . . .run, because he's a fake!!

why are u slandering us? did any one break ur heart here?
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by Adonica(f): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

why are u slandering us? did any one break your heart here?

@poster, especially this guy.
run from him cos he's a pest and a Doofus!!
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by zignor(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2008
@poster . . how old are you? undecided
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by macyozo(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2008
HOW WOULD U LADIES FEEL IF SOMEONE SAID ALL THE FEMALES ON NAIRA LAND ARE NOT DESCENT. IT REALLY HURTS TO READ ALL WHAT I VE SEEN ON THIS THREAD SO FAR, WHY U DE TRY KNOCK MY BOYS' HUSTLE.

FIY THIS GUY TYPING IS VERY SERIOUS WITH GOD, I NO DE CAMPAIGNE O
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by MrCrackles(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2008
tope2000:

what makes you think so?

what about CHAMOTEX?! grin
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by onuola: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2008
How old are you please?

Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by agwoko: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ post
Too bad ur mail add is even hidden i just hope u are nt 1 of those yahoo guys who post in here claiming to b ladies.
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by macyozo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
yahoo sha, i doubt if there are any naija magas o, everybody eye de shook
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by imafidon81(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2008
Adonica how re you doing, why do u think that she wont find it in here, they re still some true people in here, despite that almost or the guy here re scam and fake.
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by greatvisio(m): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2008
am intrested, if dont mind,tall, cholate and so carering guy. contant me on[ bayjamez@yahoo.co.uk].
Re: Need A Christain Guy For Serious Relationship by saskatoon(f): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2008
thank u all, and for the serious minded one im 29

... / I Need A Nice Girl For A Good And Solid Relationship... / Looking For A Week Sex Slave...