Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Access Bank Is Recruiting Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Is Recruiting Again (9781 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hello Guys,

Access Bank is recruiting for it Sales force

University Graduates with a minimum of second class
lower (2.2)

Send your applications and CVs to

humanresources@accessbankplc.com

OR go to their website

www.accessbankplc.com

Have a great day!!!
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
dont bother going to thier site,attach ur cv and send to d addy above, av done mine
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by cosmorpel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2006
Georgee,thanx 4 d info. But pls can HND apply & wen is it closin.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2006
I heard access bank dnt employ hnd and state university graduates!
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by ashala(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
I sent my Cv to the email add.,but it was returned as a failed delivery stating two email adds that i did not send it to -drosawot@accessbankplc.com and folariny@accessbankplc.com.Can someone help me out.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by henryphyol(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2006
So they still discriminate on HND and State University when the boss in the bank attended Ekpoma!!! They should hold their bank i sent my CV and it came back as failure delivery abeg there are other banks jare,
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by legolet(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
i tried to send my cv but it sent failure delivery.georgee,did urs really go?and wat addy did u use?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2006
Guyz mine too bounced back-i will send a hard copy to their head office in VI
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by lanreholme: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
grin,
Guys,your very best bet is to take your CV to their head office In V.I or try sending it to them.I wrote a test on the 24th of last month,was real tough and haven't heard from them yet!
Just take your CV there and wait for their text.Its 50 questions in 30 minutes,but we wrote it under 25 mins.The staff were in a hurry to go home!
Best of luck!

Lanre
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by akamihe(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
Is it true tht the bank doesn't tk HND and State Uni graduates? What do they want those to do? Carry guns and become armed robbers? They dont deserve to do biz here. Who's their MD? We shld all withdraw all forms of patronage from such an anti-people and irresponsible corporate organisation pls.
Rgrds.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by Ehiwere(m): 2:48am On Jul 08, 2006
@henryphyol,where did you get the info that the boss of access bank is from ekpoma?Its Elumelu of UBA that i got info he finished from Ekpoma.I hope you are not just spreading false info oh!So i don't think if he finish from a state University,he will has gut to turn graduate from States University down
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by tonn(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2006
Hey guys, I'd advice that you make sure you infomation is very correct before you pass them on to people. Pls for crying out loud, I am a state university graduate but applied @ access bank when I heard they were recruiting. I was told like most people are saying now that they dont take state university graduates, but they called me up for a test, and still called me for the second stage test recently.
Pls dont deter others from applying, and i would advice that you do your reseach properly before passing any info, howbeit, thanks for the info. So to everyone in the house, pls just go and apply.
Wishing you all the best.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by kitaun(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2006
W O R D
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2006
I bet they they reverted their decision abt state and HND grads,am so happy 2 hear this, abeg everybody come inside
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by luciano80(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2006
i very much agree with you, tonn, so happy for you. kituan, wat's up?
LUCIANO 4 LYFE
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by abioye(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2006
To every body in the house. It will be better to make sure ur info is correct before passing it out. The truth is that Access bank recruits graduate from both polytechnic and State University. If u perform well in their test & second test be assured that u will be taken.

My friend finished from Fed Poly and he's one of their staff. He got the job last year february and please if u are HND or State University Degree Holder, just apply and if God says u will be called for test u will be called up.

Cheers. smiley
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by ishmael(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2006
Yes, they may employ HND holders; but what will be their entry level? Most Banks employ HND holders as contract staff; after all no work for town and you must accept it. Thats how Elumelu of STB/UBA has been operating since,using Polytechnic graduates(ND/HND) as contract staff to work like jaki in his Bank paying them less than half of what he pays university graduates. Na God go judge Nigerian employers and Nigerian Polytechnic graduates.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by patrick2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
VALID INFORMAION!!! FROM RELIABLE SOURCE. HND ARE TAKEN AS CONTRACT STAFF AND USED AS CASHIERS.

FOR YOU TO BE EMPLOYED, YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 2:1 FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSIY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE REQUIREMENTS PLS DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF.

THANKS.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by kitaun(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
patrick2,
what would u stand to gain by discouraging pple from applying,u re being unfair with that kind of info ,
moreover i know from experience that some of the banks employ different grades,atimes it cld be by man-know-man atimes by sheer providence,most times by Divine intervention,so ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTA

LUCIANO80,
whatz gwan man,word up,i hail o cool cool
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by samsonebele(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2006
NAWA O! BUT WHEN WILL THIS HND DISCRIMINATION STOP.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by ishmael(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2006
Kitaun, that is the truth o,HND ar employed as contract staff.
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by jaylo2(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2006
Hi All,
I wrote their test sometime in May, needless to say that i wasnt called back cos i didnt pass cry, but the deal is that i had to give my cv to a staff who works there and he specifically asked if i attended a federal university and obtained a 2.1. But all the same i'll advise holders of state university degress and HND to apply all the same cos you never know! Afterall na naija we dey, besides God may decide to give you a surprise! Best wishes smiley
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by ishmael(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2006
No harm in trying. But let ur case not be like that of Abraham Lincoln oo!!
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by Edken: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2006
hi all.
the subject bank now accepts all university graduates(federal, state)most of the information u got were before the consolidation exercise. all that is stale now.they also accept second class lower. i have a 2.2 grade, i sat for the aptitude test and i passed. i hope to be invited for an interview sonnest.

so please what ever your alma mater feel free to submit your cv at their head office.

Finally, a little secret. Their aptitude test is ongoing. Every day at 7am. U must be there on time.if u arrive late, u will be denied entry.

Good luck
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by kitaun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2006
edken,
their test where ?
their test how ?
could everyone just pop in with a copy of his/her cv ?

georgee,
i never 4give u for supporting italy oooooo  grin grin
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2006
Haba kitaun,i b ur man o,i jst love d azzuris ryt frm day 1 of d tournament,as am an AC millan fan-av posted my cv 2 access bank,am waitn 4 their apt test iv-i'll do dat finacial firm stuff 2nyt-chao
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2006
Haba kitaun,i b ur man o,i jst love d azzuris ryt frm day 1 of d tournament,as am an AC millan fan-av posted my cv 2 access bank,am waitn 4 their apt test iv-i'll do dat finacial firm stuff 2nyt-chao
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by georgee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2006
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by kitaun(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2006
yeah man safe
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting Again by jummaiha(f): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2007
thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Taking A Job At The Federal Ministry Of Trade And Logistics / Nysc Requirements / Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.