Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Olu Maintain Vs D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Maintain Vs D'banj (1619 Views)

Temi Otedola Vs D'banj's Ex-girlfriend:Who Rocked The Print Dress Better?(pics / D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Linda Ikeji Vs D'banj - Whose Mansion Rocks ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olu Maintain Vs D'banj by tesyes: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2008
WHAT is the Foss about d'banj and olu maintain, i heard they have a very big clash, but come to think of it d'banj and olu maintain are not on the same level olu maintain is a messed up artist i mean have you heard his latest album, 4rm the bottom of my hearth the album is a piece of trash most especially his so called hit track "kamokazie" the song is horrible and the video is nothing to write home about. i am not speaking biased but his yahooze days are over. speaking of the latter he is hot he keeps coming back with a bangger, if you've heard his album "the entertainer" then you'll understand what i am talking about, sincerely speaking he is very creative artist.
people call me a critic cos i always say the truth, anyway every man is entitled to his opinion. what do you think?.
Re: Olu Maintain Vs D'banj by Shaz(f): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2008
I don't know the Foss oh.
Re: Olu Maintain Vs D'banj by adekennis(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2008
@Shaz,bad gal grin

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Quarrel With 9ice, We Are More Like Brothers – Isolate / Mc Loph, Sister Die In Car Crash, Fiancee Breaks Arm / Davidoo Live On Nta This Morning With Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.