Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso (4408 Views)

Poll: which album is beta THE ENTERTAINER VS GONGO ASO

THE ENTERTAINER: 48% (13 votes)
GONGO ASO: 51% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Between 2face Idibia And 9ice Gongo Aso Who Have The Most Recent Hottest Song / 9ice Gongo Aso (lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2008
Bleep this mahn!! i dnt need this!!

just realised silence is the best ansa biko!!

safe,
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by dready(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2008
i like trouble well well, so i can't stop replying coz me and you will nor be mate for anything at all, yes i agree i pass tout, no doubt, but you you nor get brain, you see, the diff ?
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by lalaboi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2008
i just cnt help it!!

she's ran out of papa and mama insults lol!

if i nor get brain! i wouldnt be typing here!!

biko! make i keep quiet!! lol!
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by shollyaj(m): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2008
9ice & Dbanj are 2 different artists with different concepts but i would tell you emphatically that 9ice is really Gifted and Dbanj does songs for the ladies and sincerely wasn't expecting @ dready to go against D koko master like that since he does songs for u ladies" what's d koko"" show me koko"" were is the koko"" I like d koko"" kokolet 1, 2" "lol"but this shows we are getting to appreciate good music in Nigeria, They are both good but i give it up for 9ice in totality, NO DOUBT IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD LYRICS
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by shollyaj(m): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2008
9ice & Dbanj are 2 different artists with different concepts but i would tell you emphatically that 9ice is really Gifted and Dbanj does songs for the ladies and sincerely wasn't expecting @ dready to go against D koko master  like that since he does songs for u ladies" what's d koko"" show me koko"" were is the koko"" I like d koko"" kokolet 1, 2" "lol"but this shows we are getting to appreciate good  music in Nigeria, They are both good but i give it up for 9ice in totality, NO DOUBT IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD LYRICS
Re: Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso by Situation001(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Reading all ds arguments from the future and I can categorically tell y'all that both 9ice and Dbanj are nowhere to be found again in the industry.. lollzz..
wizkid
Davido
Olamide
Burna
etc
dey make wave now.. lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Ruffcoin - Nwa Aba (remix) / M.I Chairman Video Is Out You All Can Download It Free Here / DOWNLOAD MP3: Feezy Ft Lil Prince X Geeboy – Tsoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.