Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Dowry Is N2.5 Million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Dowry Is N2.5 Million (1358 Views)

Toyota Haice(regd Hummer 2 Clean Bus) @ N2.5 / Toyota Landcruiser 2007 Model Nigerian Used N2.5 Million Only / 2005 Acura Mdx For Sale N2.5 Call Larry 08082048546 Or 08064765667 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by Jafour: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2008
This 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT babe is less than a year old. The bold, elegant and attractive babe has just crawled 11,250 miles. The babe is looking for who to hook on, all you need to do is pay the dowry of N2.5m. Her xteristic features are not limited to:

Ice cold AC

A dash-mounted covered cubby that holds 4 cans and blows cold air on them

4 cylinder

2.4 litre engine

Standard side curtain airbags (6)

Tilt / telescopic steering wheel

Remote keyless entry

Bold design

4 speed automatic transmission

Dash layout with big buttons

Anti lock brakes

Electronic stability control

Roomy rear seat for stretching out no matter how far back the front seats placed

Stand alone from the crowd and be unique with this beautiful babe

Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by sulazzi: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2008
How do i maitain it, i.e. if i am interested
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by Jafour: 4:13am On Sep 15, 2008
@Suazzi

To maintain a 2008 car, you only need to service it for the next 3 years. Just oil change, don't bother to change the plugs, I bet plugs in North America last more than 5 years. In case you're interested in the spare parts, I can source it for you. I had read from nairaland many posters that can source spare parts of American cars within 2 weeks, you may wish to contact them also to compare price.

Get in touch with my representative, Joseph 08053147372 or contact me in Canada 647-989-3275 better still email bellin_int@yahoo.ca
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by Jafour: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
still available
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by DeepZone: 2:47am On Sep 20, 2008
Dodge is the most stupid and useless American car made. It wouldn't last a year before developing electrical faults.
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by Jafour: 5:14am On Sep 22, 2008
@ DeepZone

I beg to disagree. Which of the Dodge model have you driven before to arrive at your unsubstantiated conclusion? Many models of Dodge (old $ late)are plying North American roads including Canada where I live. I used the commonest of their brand, a 1999 dodge caravan for 2 years without any electrical faults you claimed.

If you're not interested in buying an American car while not move on rather being sentimental about what you don't know. For your information, many cars are not allowed into Canada because they do not meet their standards. In this part of the world, they never compromise on safety and standards.

DeepZone, I will be your guest to tell me more about Dodge.

The car is still available for serious buyer.
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by Jafour: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2008
Still available. For the guy that called, please meet with my representative and pay as agreed.
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by Jafour: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2008
Still available
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by vicoval(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2008
Jafour:

@Suazzi

To maintain a 2008 car, you only need to service it for the next 3 years. Just oil change, don't bother to change the plugs, I bet plugs in North America last more than 5 years.

I disagree with you.
If you want to sell a car, the basic thing is been honest and try not to say things you don't know. No spark plug can last for five years. Even the recent technically engineered titanium spark plugs have a life span of 1 yr or 20k (km/h) which ever comes first.

Maintaining a car is not only about oil change. There are more things to check because the car is in run-in period, which means the car engine has not stabilised yet. A brand new car needs to make about 20k (km/h) before the engine stabilises.
Maintaining a brand new car is more crutial than maintaining an existing car, this is so because if you omit the maintenance of a brand new car, it will affect the performance later.

I don't have anything against your quot but i only want to highlight some in-correct remarks.
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by landis(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2008
Jafour:

@Suazzi

To maintain a 2008 car, you only need to service it for the next 3 years. Just oil change, don't bother to change the plugs, I bet plugs in North America last more than 5 years. In case you're interested in the spare parts, I can source it for you. I had read from nairaland many posters that can source spare parts of American cars within 2 weeks, you may wish to contact them also to compare price.

Get in touch with my representative, Joseph 08053147372 or contact me in Canada 647-989-3275 better still email bellin_int@yahoo.ca

are you joking?

on Nigerian roads, you have no chance, and once you get hit by molue or danfoe or okada. it bye bye

and when local mechanics touch it. its end of the road.

You need armoured tank to survive Nigeria.
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by EKENEA(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2008
Hmmmmmmm,armoured tank? is toyota,honda,Nissan armoured tank?
Re: The Dowry Is N2.5 Million by duro: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2008
I beg no be armoured tanks nigerian need na Caterpillar cars.Such cars are not meant for the kind of roads we have here. I bet you no matter how you can maintain a car here, you can"t be assured of it's durability. Pls yaradua do something about our roads

(1) (Reply)

2001 Ford Escape Xlt. This Suv Is Clean Die! 1.650m Only. / Anyone Interested In A Golf4 - Manual Drive - Clean Inside Out / 1999 Toyota Camry Le ( Last Preordered Vehicle To Arrive For 2009 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.