Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Whats The Big Deal About Franchising - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats The Big Deal About Franchising (790 Views)

SME And Franchising Nigeria Conference / How To Expand A Successful Business By Franchising. / Need Info On Franchising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Big Deal About Franchising by jerodawiz(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hello nairalanders, I'm looking to invest an amount of money, 500-1M

naira in a very profitable venture, Some one told me about Franchising

and its gains, I would like to bring forward the topic to the house

for discussion before i take any action, I would like opinions,

suggestions, contacts and possibly business partners in franchising,

So kini the big deal?

jero

jero.dawizard@gmail.com
Re: Whats The Big Deal About Franchising by hedgesfun(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2008
hello jero_dawiz,
I will only tell you that in the total sincerity, franchising is very great and its what has actually helped millions of business the world over let me give you a simple analogy lets say you live in a place where there is no fast food and you hust went there and see two fast food by each other one named "tamsfoods" and the other Mr Biggs which will you patronize? Mr Biggs of course becase its a known brand but the truth of the matter is UAC might not even had been to the site of the bsiness but because he has the franchise right he bears the name and enjoys the benefits.
However i will like you to know that all business has its own ups and downs, the main thing is whatever business you want to venture into you must know the terrain well and if you dont you get people that does and will be trustworthy as you reputation and hard earned money is at stake here.
I believe you have much Idea about business before you wanna venture into it.
I wish you the best of luck my dear friend.

(1) (Reply)

Lehman Brothers Collapses ( Bankrupt!) , Merrill Lynch Taken Over? / 50 Benefits Of Joint Venture Marketing / How To Send Wire Tranfer Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.