Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House (6611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Naslala(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2006
We all know that the world is a small one and we need to extend our friendships and relationships far and wide with this medium i want to HOLLA! out loud to ma fellow ROTARACTORS AND ROTARIANS if any,and please holla back at me if you feel this am from rota esut d recent S.A.A, If you reading this and you not yet one please join the nearest one and you holla at me for more info.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by edatika(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2006
Rota kini?
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by pascal(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2006
I am so happy that some body in the family has finally come up to link up with others in narialand.

Yes, I am sure there are lots of members of the family in the house.

I am a Rotarian from the Rotary Club of Agbara.

See you later.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by leejay55(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
[i][/i]yeah fellowship to all in the house.am o rotaractor formerly 4rom d rotaract club of uni jos.but i kind of av bin trying to get myself fixed up in any of the clubs in abuja.do u know of any .anyway its nyz knowing there is a rotaractor in d house.and pls cld u let me un on the rotary calender this year.thanx
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Naslala(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2006
Maybe i posted this topic in d wrong place b4 but Rotract club is a club chipped off Rotary international,as the need 4 reaching d less previledge increasd and it is a world wide friendship ground for both young and older ppl in pursuit for service 2 humanity.pls rotaractors dnt dissapoint me tis time,lets get to knw each other,i am a member of rotaract club of esut and d past S.A.A.

1 Like

Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by wormedup(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2006
Is it FAIR to all concerned ?

Yes it is !

Rotaractor representing. VGC district.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by theORAKU(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
one very good idea!

used to be with rotaract club of unilorin,
then Rotaract club of omole and now scouting for a club in Port Harcourt.

Nice to hear from u guys.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by jedkaz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
Fellowship,

am Rotarian Jide Ogunjimi, member Rotary Club Of Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos,The Hope Of Rotary, for those that does not know, Rotary is the Greatest thing to have come into this world, thanks to that wounderful young man,PAUL HARRIS who mutted the idea in 1905, and was able to convince three Friend of his, and what we have today is History.

Fellow Nairalanders you can get to know more of Rotary by logging on to Rotary website on www.rotary.org, and for my club you can log on to www.rotamary.org. but currently the site is undergoing some updating but you can reach us on www.standardbrothers.com/rotamary,

Those that may be intrested come in on any Tuesday to Olatunji House Idiiroko, Busstop Maryland that is where my club meets 7.00-- 4 --7.30pm, time spent cannot be compared to anything. smiley wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by FemiD(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2006
Fellowhip!!!
I am a past treasurer of the 1st Rotaract Club in Africa(Rotaract Club of Lagos) and now with Gowon Estate, Lagos being outta touch for a while though.
No probs, It's still about Service Above Self.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by theORAKU(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2006
Ooops! Forgot to drop my name.

Rotaractor Olajide Bello.
Am still scouting for a convenient club in PH.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by enattah: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
The 4-way test of the things you think,say or do are things that guides one in life when applied makes one a good fellow and a good Nigerian.I am rotaractor theresa ogbaje,rotaract club of Benue State University and was opportuned to go to the USA to collect an award as the best club in Africa,last year.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by fao: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2006
fellowship, true service
To all Rotarians and Rotaractor in the house, i am a Rotaractor from ATBU bauchi club District 9120, but presently in Gombe ,fellowshipping wit rotary club of Gombe city, its nice hearing from all Rotarians and Rotaractors in the house.As the team for this year says: You guys should "LEAD THE WAY" so that others can follow.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by jaycee133(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2006
fellowship to fellow Nairaland rotractors and rotarians am Rtr jude use to be from district 9120 of Fedpoly nasarawa, now in ph and searching 4 a club any one with any ideal.     mail me plz at judeeziehi@yahoo.com
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by jaycee133(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2006
jaycee133:

fellowship to fellow Nairaland rotractors and rotarians am Rtr jude use to be from district 9120 of Fedpoly nasarawa, now in ph and searching 4 a club any one with any ideal.     mail me plz at judeeziehi@yahoo.com
[always sow the seed of love]
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
Any contact on Rotaract club in Abuja?
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by KKmoney(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2010
Please can i get the address for rotary club in the Lekki/Ajah axis.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Expand: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hi, Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House, i wish to join this club thus will like to now the terms and processes involved .Will appreciate any useful details pls.Jah bless u.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by sisiSD: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
smiley smiley fellowship , fellow rotaractors, the rotaract club of surulere is inviting everyone to their investiture on the 29 Oct 2011 at winfred restaurant adeniran ogunsanya
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Alaoptr: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm Rotaractor Peter from RC Futa, now in Lagos. Please where is the rotaract club for Agege/alagbado zone
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by flightz(f): 12:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by qtx(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
am interested in joining. How do i become a member? tnx
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by emmanuelbrown26: 11:58am On May 25, 2016
sisiSD:
smiley smiley fellowship , fellow rotaractors, the rotaract club of surulere is inviting everyone to their investiture on the 29 Oct 2011 at winfred restaurant adeniran ogunsanya

Good day sis, please am eager to join the fellowship as i reside in aguda surulere, pls how can i, the address
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Kunlexic(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2016
I have been hearing of dis club and I develop my interest to joining.How can I pls I am new on OAU campus...any1?

1 Like

Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by mrspif: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
hlo rotarians...pls im in jos n i want to join...i nid guide pls
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by kwisteene: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Fe! Fe! Fellowship!!!
Please I'm Rotaractor Uju.
I just relocated to Lagos and I presently live at Ajah and work at lekki, I'm currently looking for a rotaract club around that axis (lekki, vgc,ikota,ajah) to join. Thanks!!
Fellowship!!
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by mrintelligent(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Someone should please guide me on how to join the fellowship in Abuja.

Thanks
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by chimbusonma: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2018
ypu can oonly join Rotary as a graduate . just goole for the ones around ur location .
kwisteene:
Fe! Fe! Fellowship!!!
Please I'm Rotaractor Uju.
I just relocated to Lagos and I presently live at Ajah and work at lekki, I'm currently looking for a rotaract club around that axis (lekki, vgc,ikota,ajah) to join. Thanks!!
Fellowship!!
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by frankpet(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Is a small world after all Fellowship jare p
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by frankpet(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
any one in the house, I want to quack.
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by Baronquest(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2019
Hello

Please I would love to join the Lekki Ajah fellowship of the Rotary Club. Please I need guidance.

Thank you.

+2348036966549
Re: Rotaractors And Rotarians In The House by arro: 9:52am On May 25, 2019
What is the requirements for becoming a member of rotary club, what is the benefit local and internationally, do they pay to become member?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Report: Bori Participated In The Killing Of General Shehu Musa Yar’adua (rtd)! / Fashion Model Winnie Harlow With Vitiligo Shows Off Her Bum In New Semi Nude Pho / Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.